Chapter 1: A kiss before dying

It has been a few days since Calista Jones had returned in Riverdale

And those days had been very stressful for the Jones girl.

First seeing her father in cuffs, trying to free himself from the police, so he could get to his little girl who he tought was dead.

That really hurt the girl, she hadn't seen her father in four years... and she couldn't even hug him.

And then the rumors of her coming back in Riverdale started spreading.

And her going to Southside High to get her brother with Betty, Archie and Veronica didn't really helped her case.

And then the other night, the Serpents show up on the Jones's trailer.

While Jughead was talking to them, Calista had returned home from Pop's, but once she saw them standing on the steps of her trailer, she quickly hid herself so they couldn't see her there.

But she managed to hear what Tall Boy was telling her brother.

There was one thing that really got to her, one sentence that Tall Boy said.

"Let's hope you're not like your twin sister and abandon us Jones."

That hurt her a lot, because the Serpents think that she abandoned them, when it wasn't even her choice.

No-one really knows what happened that night.

Jughead asked her what happened four years ago.

What happened for her to disappear like that.

But she told him that she will tell him, but not right now.

When the time was right, she will tell him.

The Jones's twins were sitting side by side on the couch at the trailer

Calista was drawing something on her sketchbook, while Jughead was working on his manuscript on his laptop.

Suddenly Jughead's phone started ringing interrupting the silent morning at the trailer.

"Hey, Betty." Jughead greeted as he answered the phone.