Chapter 46: Witness for the Prosecution

Halloween was definitely not what Calista Jones expected to be

First tapes showed up on every doorstep in Roverdale with a video from their house, that contined for six hours.

Archie had a problem with some thugs, Betty got calls from someone pretending to be the Black Hood.

And one thing that made Calista furious was those preppy assholes locking her brother in a coffin.

When she heard that she was ready to raise hell to those preppies, but Jughead and Ace quickly calmed her down.

Jughead was finally home, and he and Calista were spending some time together.

It was night fall and they were looking for some books, that Jughead and her used to read when they were little.

FP and Ace were on the couch, FP was doing some paper work while Ace was watching TV.

"Hey, Dad, have you seen our Baxter Brother books? I swear we took them out of the trailer before it burned." Jughead asked as he and Calista combed through the shelves in the living room.

"I don't know." FP muttered as he went over the file in his hand on the couch "Might have thrown them away."

"You threw away our books?" She asked him, as FP looked at the twins.

"Alright, calm down, guys. Before you accuse me of book burning, why don't you check the storage room in the basement?"

Jughead nodded, walked away as Calista sat down next to Ace.

"Hey, where's Jughead?" Betty asked them as she walked in.

"Basement." they answered at the same time and she almost ran into Jughead as he came back up.

"Found them." Jughead said with a smile, as he placed the books on the table.

"I used to worship these guys," Jughead explained excitedly and Calista and Ace sat up.

"I also liked these books, but not as much as you Jug." Calista said with a smile.

"When other kids wanted to be superheroes, I wanted to be a Baxter brother." Jughead told Betty and Ace with a smile.