Chapter 18: Prisoners

A few days later, Calista stood with Ace, Sweet Pea, Jughead and numerous other Riverdale residents in the cemetery

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A few days later, Calista stood with Ace, Sweet Pea, Jughead and numerous other Riverdale residents in the cemetery.

Almost the whole town had gathered for Midge Klump's funeral.

Cheryl Blossom and the rest of the River Vixens were all wearing Black Uniforms as they sang their song in honor of Midge.

After the song was over, Cheryl extended her arms out upwards, signaling the River Vixens to lift up their black pom-poms.

"I also feel it is my duty to say that... Like the Furies of Ancient Greece, who ceaselessly pursue blood atonement when a crime's been committed, the Vixens and I will not rest until those responsible for the murder of our sister is rightly punished." Cheryl announced, causing everyone to keep silent.

After the funeral service was over, Calista was walking hand in hand with Ace, with her brother, Betty, Veronica and Archie towards the exit.

The six of them stopped on their tracks seeing the Sheriff walking over to Midge's mother and Cheryl.

They talked for a moment until Midge's mother angrily slapped him across the face before they stormed off.

"Ouch, that has got to hurt." Ace commented and Calista nodded her head in agreement.

" Ace commented and Calista nodded her head in agreement

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The six of them were now in a booth at Pop's.

"I have theory," Jughead spoke up confidently "It's a copycat killer. And who coincidentally showed up in Riverdale just after Mr. Svenson was killed? And has been giving creepy vibes ever since?" He questioned.

Calista already had the feeling she knew who he was referring to. Chic.

Veronica shared a confused look with Archie while Jughead made his dramatic pause, waiting to see if anyone would guess before he said the name.