Chapter 24: As above, so below

At the school halls, Calista was holding Ace's hand as they walked with Betty and Jughead

"Veronica says she's going to have a pretty strict dress code at her speakeasy." Betty informed.

"Of course we're calling it a speakeasy." Calista pointed out with a smirk.

"And, uh..." Jughead began as he looked at his wardrobe "What are you getting at?"

"Yeah Cooper, what are you getting at?" Ace asked her, with squinted eyes, while Calista giggled at the boys.

They continued down the hall, when they saw Ethel and Evelyn.

"Hey, Ethel's back." Jughead pointed out.

"Yeah, she's talking to that weirdo girl from the Farm," Betty observed.

"Wait, that's the girl from the Farm you told me about." Calista recalled.

"Yeah. Oh my god," Betty then pulled them to the side "What if the game is connected to the Farm? Ben, Dilton and Ethel started playing the game this summer."

She then pointed at the people in front of them.

"Which is when the Farm and the Evernevers moved to Riverdale. Evelyn's dad, Edgar, is their leader. Mom won't stop talking about him. He's like some kind of..."

"King?" Ace suggested.

"How much do you know about him? And the Farm?" Calista asked her.

"Basically, nothing." Betty answered.

They then watched Ethel and Evelyn embrace each other in a hug.

"Should we start with Evelyn or Ethel?" Jughead asked.

"Ethel." Betty answered instantly "Evelyn creeps me out."

"Okay, but last time we talked to Ethel, she had a seizure." Jughead pointed out.

"We'll be more gentle this time." Calista assured him.

Ace sighed before he looked at his girlfriend and couple "Well detectives. I have history, so good luck." He then leaned down and kissed Calista "Love you."

"Love you too." She whispered, as he walked away from them.

" She whispered, as he walked away from them