Chapter 58: Lynchian

The whole Cooper/Jones family and Ace were seated on the couch in front of the TV, as Jughead started the videotape

This one wasn't like the others.

They watched as a cartoon masks of Jughead and Calista were standing in the woods and were breathing heavily, before two people with masks snuck behind them.

One had Batty mask the other one had Ace mask.

Calista's eyes widen as her hold on Ace's hand tightened.

As 'Betty' bludgeoned 'Jughead' to death, while 'Ace' stabbed 'Calista.'

She gasped and quickly hid her face in Ace's chest, as he hugged her and rub her back.

"Hey. What are you guys watching?" Jellybean asked them, as she appeared on the stairway.

Everyone looked towards her and Jughead was quick to stop the video.

"Jellybean you need to get out of here." Calista snapped at her from her place on the couch, but then she quickly regreted her tone when she saw her little sister's hurt look "Sorry, this is NC-17 stuff." She told her more softly.

"Fine. Whatever." Jellybean told them, before she went upstairs.

"Okay, so that was dropped off at the sheriff's station in a bin with all the other voyeur tapes?" Betty checked again with her boyfriend.

"Yeah, but all the other voyeur tapes were just static shots of people's houses at a distance. This is clearly an escalation." Jughead started explaining to her.

"This is a recreation of whatever someone thinks happened to me and Jug in the woods. And the big questions are, who is doing this and what are we gonna do about it?" Calista continued for her brother.

"Me? Nothing. No. I am not getting pulled into some creepy new mystery." Betty told him "But you can feel free to get sucked into this one, okay?" She told him.

"I could always use an extra set of eyes and ears, little brother." Charled told him.

"Okay," Jughead agreed with Charles "Cali? Ace?" He then looked at his sister and friend.

"Ohhh no man, I'm done being a detective, I have enought with those shit. I have my own plans rigt now with Fangs and Kevin, sorry I'm out." Ace told him.

"Ohhh I'm so in brother. We need to find out who it's doing those videos, because this is just wrong." She told him, and Jughead nodded his head at her.

" She told him, and Jughead nodded his head at her