Chapter 52: Men of Honor

Calista, Betty and Ace were waiting outside the principal office waiting for Alice to come out from her conversation with Mr

Calista, Betty and Ace were waiting outside the principal office waiting for Alice to come out from her conversation with Mr. Honey.

When she finally came out she had an angry and disbelieving expression on her face.

"The nerve of that man!" She shrieked in anger and disbelief.

"I see you enjoyed your conversation with Mr. Honey, Alice?" Ace asked her sarcastically.

"Who does he think he is?" She continued.

"What happened mom? What did Mr. Honey say?" Betty asked her.

"Your principal refuses to believe that I acted alone." Alice told them, as she put on her coat.

"That's typical." Calista commented.

"What's the punishment?" Betty asked her.

"Well, girls you're both suspended for a week and you Betty are stripped of your editor-in-chief duties at the Blue and Gold. And you both are barred from attending senior prom for some ongodly reason." Alice explained to them.

"What?! He can't do that!" Ace told her in anger.

"Unfortunately he can Ace." Alice sighed as she looked at the teenage boy.

"Oh and that Bret Weston Wallis character, he's filing a restraining order against you." Alice told her daughter.

Calista scoffed "That little bitch!" She snarled in anger as they stood up from their seats.

"He is claiming that he 'fears for his life'" Alice continued explaining.

Ace scoffed "Oh, he will really fear for his life once I'm done with him."

Betty scoffed "What, Bret is afraid of me? Why?" She asked.

Alice sighed and linked her arm with her daughter's as they started walking down the hall.

"Apperently, you cracked open his head with a golf club."

Calista and Ace started laughting "Ohhh, I wish I was there to see that." She said in between her laughs.

"Oh, right. I did do that." Betty commented.

They walked by Blue and Gold and Betty stopped walking once she saw the murder board on the wall.

Calista and Ace also saw it and the four of them walked inside the room and stood in front of the board.

"What's this?" Alice asked the teenagers.

"Our latest murder board." Calista answered her.

"Who got murdered?" Alice asked them.

"Mr. Chipping. Maybe." Betty told her as she walked closer to the board.

"We let the case get cold. But we know Bret's a total sociopath. So let's find out if he's a killer too." Calista told the woman.

" Calista told the woman