Chapter 48: The Ice Storm

It was now Thanksgiving season

Overnight Hiram Lodge became the new mayor of Riverdale, and it helped the fact that no one was running against him.

And that pissed off Calista even more that she was already pissed off.

And on top of everything there was an ice storm heading their way.

But for Calista the bigger problem was still Hiram Lodge.

"How it's that possible that the son of a bitch got out of jail... again! And on top of everything he is now the new fucking mayor!" Calista raged as she hit her fist against the kitchen table, scaring everyone that were having breakfast.

"Okay! How about we breathe. Relax." Betty said to her as she rubbed her back.

Calista sharply looked at her "I can't relax Betty!" She growled before she looked over at her father and Alice "That son of a bitch tried to kill me multiple times, and yet he is out of jail!"

She started rambling to her family, as Jellybean and Ace just ate their breakfast knowing that there wasn't anything that could be done now.

"Sweetheart trust me I'm angry too about that, but unfortunately there isn't anything that you can do right now." FP told his raging daughter, before he walked towards her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Ohhhhh there is plenty I can do. I have so many ideas how to make that son of a bitch pay." She told him with an evil smirk on her face "Just don't arrest me after I'm done with him." She told him before she took a sip from her coffee.

After breakfast Calista and Ace made their way over to the Archie's center

When they walked inside the couple's eyes grew wide at all the food that was placed on the table.

"Feast your eyes on this, boys." Veronica said proudly as she led them by the crates filled with fresh vegetables "A true Thanksgiving cornucopia."

They rounded the corner to see tables, chairs, and serving stations set up, as Calista and Ace made their way over to them.