Chapter 62: Graduation

Jughead and Calista stood around the kitchen table with all the masks, their sister Jellybean showed them

Betty walked towards them and rub Jughead's back.

"This wasn't your fault guys." She told them softly.

"It just feels like it." Jughead whispered.

"We were the ones that convinced her to move out here away from everything she ever knew. And then we ignored her." Calista told her sadly.

"Jug you were in the fight of your life in Stonewall Prep, and Cali got in the middle of it. JB is tough. She'll get throught this." Betty told them.

Ace, Calista, Betty and Jughead sat in the living room across from Alice.

"Hey, how is she?" Alice asked, looking up at FP, who was walking down the stairs, letting out a huge sigh as he did so.

"I don't know." He admitted, sitting into one of the loveseats "I really don't know."

"I don't know if you're going to like this idea, FP, but l've been looking into child therapists." Alice started "And I found one that has excellent references."

"Well, I hope they're in Ohio." FP sighed "Because that's where I'm taking Jellybean. Back to Toledo."

"Maybe you're right." Alice agreed. "She might need her mother."

"And her father." FP added.

Calista looked at her dad in shock.

"What does that mean?" Alice asked him.

"Alice..." FP started, getting up to stand right in front of Alice "She's my little girl. And if this isn't a cry for help, I don't know what is."

"Can we at least have a conversation about this?" Alice questioned.

"Yeah, yeah we will." FP nodded "But first things first. Jellybean finally told me where her accomplices are hiding out most nights."

FP, Calista, Ace and Jughead were in front of Archie's home

Ace knocked on the door, and Archie opened it looking at them in confusion.