Chapter 56: The Locked Room

Calista and Jughead were still pretending to be dead

Him in the Dilton bunker, her at the Lodge's cabin, where Hermione Lodge took care of the girl and helped her get on her feet.

Ace and Betty would talk about the plan with Jughead and Calista over the phones, simply because no one could know that the twins were alive and that's why they still had to hid themselves.

Two obituaries ran about the twins, one at the Riverdale Register and one at the Blue and Gold and back at Riverdale High.

With this whole plan on fooling everyone, Jellybean was the only one that knew the twins were alright, and they brought Fp into it pretty quickly too.

Ace and Betty knocked on the Sheriff's door, walking in.

"Betty... Ace." Fp greeted as they stepped in, closing the door "I, uh... I gave that bloody rock and the knife to Charles, he said the FBI is gonna have them tested."

"And when they do, they will tell you that it's covered in fake blood that you can buy at a drugstore," Betty came forward.

"The hell are you talking about?" FP scoffed.

"We don't want you to worry anymore FP." Ace told the man.

"Mr. Jones, we are really sorry that you've been worrying," Betty apologized "The twins are fine."

FP stared at the two.

"Well Jughead's... Okay, he's not fine, but he's okay, and Cali it's still recovering, but she is also okay." Ace told him.

"Hold on, you both know where Jughead and Calista are?" FP asked them looking at them with wide eyes.

"Yes." Betty answered, Fp sighed heavily "We will tell you everything, okay? But we really, really need your help, please."

"I'm afraid to ask, but what kind of help?" Fp asked as he looked over at them.

"For starters, a search party." Ace answered him.

After the morgue, Archie went rogue and told his mom as well.

And then there was Veronica's sister, Hermosa, who was sniffing around, looking for bones.