Chapter 6: Death Proof

Day after the Gauntlet and Jughead being officially accepted with the Serpents, the Jones's twins were at school

Jughead was talking with Mr. Phillips while Calista was standing outside the room on her phone waiting for him.

She had this feeling like she was being watched, so she lifted her head from her phone and her forest green eyes connected with dark brown ones.

Ace was by his locker with his brother, Toni and Fangs and they were talking about something but it didn't seem like Ace was paying any attention to them, he was too busy watching her.

They stood like that for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes like in a trance. Until she broke eye contact, when her phone buzzed.

She blinked a few times before she looked down at it.

It a message from Archie.

Archie: Calista get out of there! Right now! Mayor McCoy is about to raid Southside High! Get out of there!

Her eyes widen, before she quickly looked towards her friends, that were on the other side of the hall and she quickly ran towards them.

"Guys we gotta get out of here right now!" Calista screamed as she ran towards them and grabbed Ace's hand, trying to get him to move.

"What? Why?" Sweet Pea asked her in confusion.

She was about to answer him, when the school doors at the end of the hall opened and Mayor McCoy, Sheriff Keller, other police officers and drug dogs walked in.

Calista's eyes grew wide as she saw them, and she quickly looked at her friends.

"Come on guys! Come on!" She yelled as she tried to pull Ace with her.

"Calista!" She heard her brother's voice, and she looked behind her to see him and Archie running towards them.

"Jones get her out of here!" Ace yelled as he pushed the girl towards her brother.

Jughead grabbed her hand and he and Archie started dragging her outside.

"No! Ace!" She screamed as she was dragged away by her brother and Archie.

Ace watched her in sadness, as she was dragged away with her brother and Archie, before that sadness turned into anger when he was pushed into the lockers, next to his brother.

Calista and Jughead watched from outside as their friends were being handcuffed and dragged away.

Calista's green eyes connected with Ace's dark ones, one last time before Archie dragged them away.