Devil's Bond

Warning,
Demon summoning
Gay(kinda?)
Injury
Angst and fluff

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Floors creaked as he took steps into the building.
He needed one that was abandoned, it seemed already ready to fall apart from old age.
Dust collecting in each room as he held his book.
He kept his backpack on close, needing the supplies that was inside for this.
He picked the biggest room in the house.
Setting the book down and opening it, flipping to a certain page.
"Draw a pentagram with black chalk, set up each candle on each point." He said, taking out the candles and package of chalk.
He opened the package, taking the black chalk from inside.
He went and began a circle, then drew the pentagram on the inside.
He then sat each candle on point. Lighting each one, he went back to the book.
"Alright, now whisper these words." He said, then began whispering words that weren't even english.
It sounded like gibberish, but it was working.
The candles danced from an unknown wind, the markings in the black chalk began to heat up.
It was practically glowing.
He continued chanting, watching this with slight shock.
He didn't think it would work.
This whole ritual was from a friend who dared him to do it, thinking he was a wuss.
He suddenly fell back when flames lit up and into the ceiling, marking the same pentagram there.
"Ugh! Who the fuck summoned me?" A person hissed.
It was actually a demon with it's caramel hair in two horns.
It's tail flicking left and right in annoyance.
"Uh, I-I did." He said, shocked that it was real.
The demon looked at the mortal, it had slits in his eyes instead of pupils.
It flicked it's tongue over the roof of his mouth, letting out a small noise.
"Hm, do you have a reason for summoning me?" The demon asked, floating in place.
The other tried to find an excuse but shook his head.
"I'm sorry, I was just doing a dare." The demon had gotten close, smirking.
"Well, let me give you a gift." The demon said, his accent thick.
Staring into the others voids with his blueish silvery eyes.
He took the brit's wrist, beginning to carve something.
The brit hissed, it felt like his skin burned.
"W-What the fuck are you doing!?" The brit asked.
He couldn't seem to yank his wrist back.
The demon holding a firm grip on it, still carving a mark onto it.
"Hold still, I'm almost done." The demon hissed, seeming concentrated.
Once done, the brit shot his wrist close.
Holding it to his chest as the burning died down.
"What did you do?" The brit asked.
"If you wish to know, look it up in that demon relic. I'm surprised it's even in the mortal realm." The demon said, giving the brit a smile.
"I best be off!" He said, going to the pentagram.
He bowed towards the mortal, showing a grin.
"Just call my name, you'll know when you need to." The demon said, disappearing with a flash of red.
The brit sat in confusion, not deciding to clean up.
He just took his bag and the book, leaving the place.
He decided to call someone.
"Your deal ended up being real!" The brit hissed into the phone.
"No, I did not record it. The demon drew some sort of symbol on my hand." The brit spoke, speed walking home.
"I have work tomorrow! It looks like I have a tattoo!" The brit cried out in frustration.
His work place had a strict no tattoo policy.
"No I can't patch it up with matt's help! I have dish duty." The brit said.
He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.
"Edd, will talk later. I'm almost home." He said, seeing his house up ahead.
Taking out his keys and placing it into the lock.
He entered, sighing to the same old small house.
It was affordable.
He placed the book onto his coffee table and flipped a few pages.
"He said it was in here, but where." He said, a little more frustrated.
It suddenly started flipping for him, landing on the exact page he needed.
"Uh, Thanks?" He called out, deciding to read it over.
"The Devil's Bond? Where a demon places a mark on it's destined soulmate. Dosen't matter if they are a mortal or another demon. The two beings are then bonded, emotionally and physically." The brit read aloud.
"So I'm bonded with that demon?" The brit asked aloud.
He didn't receive a response, but knew the answer.
"Shit, this isn't good." The brit said, not liking the idea of having a demon bonded to him.
A shiver ran down his spine, he stood up.
Closing the book shut, he let out groan.
He didn't need some demon attached to, he closed his voids for a moment.
Once opening, he gasped.
Falling back onto the couch.
"Awe, what's wrong mortal?" The demon asked.
Spining where he floated, giggling to himself.
"Why did you bond with me?" The brit asked, glaring at the demon.
"Your special! Your not just a handsome face. You have a special soul!" The demon said, floating around the room.
He was looking at different things.
"Special soul?" The brit questioned, the other looked behind his shoulder.
"Yes! We demons usual kill mortals with souls like yours, but I don't want that. You seem different." The other explained.
"So if they try to kill me, you'll tell about the bond?" The brit asked.
"Not quite, I'm not really popular in hell. You need the most souls to be popular." The demon said with a sigh.
"And your amount?" The brit asked.
"Around two." He said, seeming embarrassed for the small amount.
"Don't be embarrassed by that, it's only souls." The brit said.
"Yeah, but other demons could try to harm you. That's what the bond is for." The demon explained.
"Oh! It's to alert you." The brit said, finally getting it.
"Yup! Just call my name when you need me." The demon said, floating in the air.
He got ready to disappear again.
"Wait, what is your name?" The brit asked.
"You'll know." The demon said, then vanishing again.
"Well shit." The brit cursed.

A few days had passed from then, the brit getting occasionally annoyed by the demon.
He was walking down the side walk, just getting back from work.
Just a small job that has horrible paychecks.
But he still gets paid.
He decided to take his usual shortcut, through an alley.
It was then he was jumped by a few guys, two of them holding knives.
He didn't have anything to defend himself, remembering the demon said to call out his name.
"Uh, Jeff? Sal? Todd? Tord!" He said lastly, the marking on his arm glowed as the demon appeared.
"Ugh, what did you get yourself into." The demon said with a light groan, he then looked at the three men.
"Boo." The demon said, the three men coward in fear.
"What kind of black magic is this!" A man had yelled, the demon grinned.
"Can I kill one?" He asked, the brit glared at the demon.
"I'm gonna take that as a no." He said with a sigh, he looked back and found the men gone.
"Damn it, there goes my fun." He hissed in anger.
"Good, you need to behave." The brit said.
"I'm a demon Thomas!" The demon said.
"You can be bad, just take it on kindergarden mode" the brit said.
"Kindgarden mode?" The demon spat back.
"In hell we eat kindergardeners for breakfast." He said, glaring at the brit.
"Mhm, with a side of eggs?" The brit asked.
"Oh shut up, it took the fourth try to get my damn name right!" The demon said.
"Cause you didn't tell me." The brit said, taking out his keys. He began to walk home.
"If I did, it leads to me helping you and the bond breaking." The demon said, floating close to the brit.
The brit just rolled his voids, unlocking his front door and entering. The demon just fazed through a wall to get inside.
"Home sweet home." The demon said.
"Shut up, I can just make a salt circle. See you try to annoy me for the next hour." The brit threatened.
"You wouldn't dare." The demon said.
The brit did it, sitting in a salt circle. He had headphones in as the demon slammed his fists against a barrier.
"Thomas I'm sorry!" The demon whined.
He was fake crying.

Time moved on, the demon wasn't really around. The brit was enjoying the peace.
He sat in the living room, smirnoff in hand. A pentagram began to form behind him, he stood up and looked.
He showed a look of confusion, suddenly slammed into a wall.
It was some sort of giant demon hand, the brit stared into the eyes of the huge demon.
"Ah, hello special soul." The demon spoke, the brit just froze.
He needed to call his demon, but didn't want to push him into danger.
The brit hissed in pain, a large scratch on his shoulder.
"Tord!" The brit called out, the demon suddenly appearing.
"It better not be another spider." The demon said tiredly before looking at the bigger demon.
"I see, you bonded with that mortal!" The larger demon hissed in anger.
"I know, b-but listen my lord." The demon said, seeming nervous.
He trembled at the sight of the larger demon.
"No! Un-bond with this mortal at once." The larger demon ordered.
"No." The demon said, glaring at his lord.
"I won't let you harm him." He said, defending the brit.
"Wow, my knight in shinning armor." The brit said sarcastically.
"Oh shut up! At least I'm saving your ass!" The demon yelled, turning back towards the larger demon.
The one known as the demon lord.
"Do you even have a plan!?" The brit asked, the demon looking at him.
"Yeah, you might now see me again though." The demon said, taking something off and tossing it.
He let out a yell and charged at the demon lord.
Everything had gone white, the brit couldn't see.
He soon looked to find everything empty, not even a sign that someone was around.
"Tord?" He called out, realizing he was gone.
His heart hurt to know that he wasn't gonna see the demon again.
He looked over and noticed something shinning.
He went over and picked it up, a small necklace.
It opened to reveal the demons full name, he then closed it.
Placing the necklace around his neck.

Time passed, he hadn't had any sign of the demon.
He felt sad.
He missed the small arguments and things they went through.
Waiting for soms sort of return, calling out the demons name when he got so lonely.
The bond mark was still there, it felt like it was taunting him.
Taunting him that the demon would one day come back.
He teared up, he knew he shouldn't keep his hopes up.
It was until he heard that familiar accent, the soothing voice that gets annoying.
He turned to see the demon standing there.
"Hey Thomas." The demon said.
The brit shot off the couch and ran over, tackling the demon into a hug.
Them both falling to the floor.
"You dumbass! Never do that again!" The brit said through tears.
"Hey, it's alright, I'm alright." The demon said.
They just sat like that, hugging on the floor together.
The brit lightly sobbing into the others shoulder, the demon just rubbing the brit's back.
They could be at peace with one another now. 

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝