Monster Apocalypse

Art/mini comic by me
Warning
Blood
An arm ripped off
Small panic attack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He got up out of the makeshift bed, groaning out with how sore his muscles are.
Sleeping on the floor to the shelter that they could find, this all had to start with the water supply.

Some scientist thought a small experiment wasn't working right, throwing away into the sink to contaminate the water.
The whole city and town they once lived in was now a monster mayhem, folks morphed and melted into odd shapes to leave them looking like monsters.
They only had a hunger for eating human and animal meat, some being big or small.
Him and his roommates had saw what happened to their neighbors, a horried sight to see.
They had grabbed everything they could from their so called home and then fled.
They just hop from location to location for some sort of cure or to just survive, drinking other things or uncontaminating water.

Supplies wasn't too awful, they were the only ones who hadn't been turned, all of them had been drinking something else then water.
The eyeless brit was drinking alchohol, the ginger was having a glass of milk, the brunette the usual cola and the norski had some apple juice to drink.

The four were just getting up, just moving again since a breach had happened a few days ago.
They never stayed put when a breach accured, leaving to a new location.
Trying to keep quiet and stay as far from being spotted by the turned people, dead bodies laid around that happened to be unlucky.
None of them knew how long they survive for without a serious injury, it was a miracle they had even lasted for an entire month.
The norski had drank from warm apple juice, getting changed into his everyday attire.
Cleaning the same clothes every other day to have no smell to it, nobody wanted to smell the gingers socks.
"Ready to move again?" The brunette asked, the norski nodded.
"It sucks." He responded, the brunette let out a small hum.
"We still gotta do it, we were lucky last time." The brunette said, folding his arms over his chest.
"We were lucky cause Matt has a high pitch scream." The norski responded, he held a bag over his shoulders that had his belongings.
"True." The brunette had rolled his eyes before chuckling.
They met up with the eyeless brit and ginger before heading out, keeping to alleyways.

"What about there?" The eyeless brit asked with a whisper, he pointed at a abandoned store.
A window was the only way into the empty building, a small crack but yet undamaged glass.
The four went on over, the norski kept watch and pointed up his finger for the other three to wait.
The brunette and the ginger decided on how to break the window, the two looking right at the eyeless brit.
"What?" The eyeless brit whispered, confused by what the other two had in mind.
It wasn't until he was suddenly lifted up by the said two, the small noise had caught the norski's attention.
The norski chuckled at the sight, then going back to focusing on them not getting caught.
He soon lowered his arm and the sound of glass shattering had caught his attention, turning to find the window broken into peices.
"I guess me and Tom will check it out." The norski whispered with a shrug, jumping in through the window and landing on the ground.
Variety of items were on shelves and most had already been past the due date, some would still be useful.
The eyeless brit sat up and held his head, blood dripping from his head and other places where wounds were made.
The norski just walked further into the store before pausing, a loud roar was heard throughout the store, a huge monster stomped it's way over before letting out another loud roar.
"Uh.." The brit sounded out, not knowing how to handle the situation.
The norski just stood there and seemed annoyed with everything, he just wanted a place to sleep for the night.
He dodged a huge claw coming down, getting a hold of the situation and trying to find a good point for shooting.
He pulled his gun from where he kept it, making sure he had it loaded up.
He only had about three shots to perfect, it hopefully wouldn't be that stressful.
Dodging attacks and trying to aim, he hadn't noticed what the monster had planned.
It wasn't until he was pinned without a way of escape, the huge monster in front of him and not planning on moving.
The norski felt himself being grabbed and held still, panic had begun to set in.
He had dropped his gun onto the floor below, staring at the monster who had a hold of his arm now.
His breathing became uneven and heavy as pain set it, skin tore where his arm was and soon two peices of the arm were separated with only the bone to keep it together.
The norski let out a pain filled yell, blood splattered onto the floor and into his lap below, it wasn't until he heard the sickening crack and the bone to his arm had snapped into two.
The norski sobbed in pain, his body shaking.
The monster backed away to munch at the norski's arm, the said male had stood and shakily backed.
Holding his now nub before backing into someone warm, flinching at the sudden contact.
"Woah, woah, it's just me." The norski looked up at the eyeless brit, clear panic could be seen on his face.
"Your o-ay" The norski held his head as everything went fuzzy, voices were muffled and the world began to spin.
He then fallen right over and tried to stay awake, he wasn't ready yet to die.
"Tord!" He heard his name, seeing the blurry silhouette of the eyeless brit.
"T-d?" The norski couldn't make out that word, maybe a sentence.
His mind fuzzed over, his body accepting to just relax as everything faded to black.

He bolted upwards, he was all in a panic and confused of his surrounds.
The place looked like it could of been his room but much smaller, a slight headache had then reached him.
He groaned and held his head, confused about what had happened to him.
He teared up and choked on a sob, he heard the door to the room open and in came the eyeless brit.
He earned a look of sympathy, this upsetting him slightly.
Just then was when he noticed edd asleep at his bedside and the ginger in a chair.
"You okay?" The eyeless brit had asked, the norski shook his head.
The brit had frowned and sighed, looking at the other two in the room.
The brunette and ginger were both fast asleep, the norski was curious on the long time he was out, wanting to know how long.
The eyeless brit had looked back at the norski, letting out a small sigh.
"You been out for 4 days, we were lucky enough to escape." The eyeless brit explained, the norski had nodded.
He stared at his nub, letting out a soft sigh.
"But, now we found a safe space to stay." The eyeless brit said, a small smile on his face.

"That sounds nice." The norski said.