Regret

Warnings:
Self neglect,
Angst,
Taking advantage,
Slight blood
Taking medication
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He felt awful after the whole event, his face and arm suffered from burns that scarred so bad.
His arm was unable to be of use so it was replaced by one of metal, he was deaf and blind on the side his face was messed up on.
He lifted up the orange see through bottle, unscrewing the lid to pop out two pills.
He placed them into his mouth and made sure they were way back before swallowing them dry, then grabbing some water and taking a drink from that.
He decided to quickly change into some nicer clothes, leaving a note onto his desk.
He left out quickly through the night, the walk to where he was headed to would be long.
He walked through a large forest, the only light was the moon and the flashlight he had.
Trees passed by like shadows, the creatures of the night scattered around.

He made it into town, placing the flashlight into his pocket and heading to the location he was given.
It wasn't hard when you keep a tracker on a cat, he kept one of the devices to locate the brunettes cat.
The memory on how upset the cola addict was to find his beloved cat missing and both had to split up once with the tracking devices.
The cat was found in the end, they all decided to get take out for dinner that night.
The norski let out a light chuckle at the small memory, continuing to walk down the sidewalk.
He was coming up to the apartment building and decided to check the time, taking his phone out from his pocket.
The screen was slightly cracked and the background being a picture of him and his friends, them all on a roller-coaster.
He noticed how late it was, seeing it being about six in the morning.
He went into the apartment building, going up to the counter to where a man sat.
"Which apartment is Edd Goldfield in?" The norski asked.
"Apartment 193, second floor." The man answered, the norski spoke out a small thank you.
He headed towards the stairs with the elevator out of order, going up each set and feeling the fear settle in.
Just needing to apologize, to get the regretful feeling out of his system.
He just couldn't bother being a leader with how he was pressured into it all, the pressure from what he thought were friends.
Making it to the second floor he counted each number before reaching the number.
He thought of how it was going to go and so early in the morning as well, he let out a small sigh.
Giving the door a light knock and waiting patiently, steps heading towards the door with a light muffled yell from the other side.
The door opened to reveal the brunette in his pajamas still, looking to still be half asleep before it was replaced with a look of shock.
The look changed to anger next, the brunette was not happy and went to close the door.
The norski stopping the door with his foot and trying to push it open.
"Edd I'm sorry!" He called out, the brunette didn't seem to care.
"Take your dumb apology to next door on the left, you should be apologizing for what you did to Matt!" The brunette than had slammed the door on the norski's foot, the said male tearing up slightly from the pain.
Deciding on just walking it off, limping over to the left and knocked on that door.
Cheerful muffled complaints from the ginger before the door was opened, the ginger didn't look pleased.
"Matt, I'm sorry." He said, the ginger sighed.
"If your sorry, you would be actually dead." The door had then slammed right in front of him and in his face, the comment was a little harsh.
He felt like he deserved to be treated this way, yet he had no idea where the eyeless brit lived for him to apologize to that said brit.
In that moment came the stumbling drunk eyeless brit himself, the norski going over to help him.
"Help mee, to that doorrrr giant kittyy." The brit's words slurred, the stench of alchohol was strong to the norski's nose.
He guided the brit over to the apartment door and watched him unlock it, he helped the eyeless brit inside and to his room.
Helping him into bed before going and leaving, he noticed the mess the apartment was in.
He let out a sigh, going to find cleaning supplies and get cleaning.

Cleaning took longer then he thought, the place was spotless and the norski still had some money left to go and get the eyeless brit a full case of his favorite alchohol.
He heard a light groan and turned around to see the eyeless brit with his hand in his messy hair, the norski walked over to him.
"Is it your hang over?" The norski asked, the brit stared at the other with a puzzled look before it immediately changed.
"Get ou-" The brit didn't finished, took a moment to see the clean apartment.
"Wait, did you clean up everything?" The eyeless brit had asked, the other had nodded.
"Yeah, but you don't want me here so I'll leave. I just came to apologize." He said, the norski heading towards the door.
"Don't, you'll be useful." The brit said, showing a light smirk.
"I will consider on accepting your apology, if you clean everything from my apartment to Edd and Matt's." The brit offered, the norski's face lit up and he nodded.
Going and getting to it, cleaning up the apartment as best as he could.
Soon the other two brits walked in, seeing what's happening.
"Tom why is he still here?" The brunette asked, the eyeless brit smirked.
"He's useful, he will do anything for us to accept his dumb apology." The eyeless brit said with a smirk.
"Put it as a small revenge." The eyeless brit winked at the other two.

Days turned to weeks, the norski's phone continued to buzz and ring non stop to the point until it had died.
He was just busy cleaning, keeping everything organized and cleaned while asking any of the three if they needed anything.
In his mind he was shown that they were being all so nice when really they were just using him, it came to the point where he cut back on eating for just taking care of the three brits.
It wasn't until it got worse and keeping up with tasks had gotten hard, hardly getting the proper sleep with the failed tasks on his mind.

He currently was sweeping up the floor from a mess that had been made, he felt the world was spinning and held his head.
The eyeless brit had then walked in, seeming upset that the norski wasn't working.
"Stop slacking off!" The eyeless brit had yelled, the norski jumped in slight fright.
He nodded and continued his work, but it was just getting worse.
"I th-think I need to sit down." The norski told the brit who sighed, folding his arms over his chest.
"No, keep doing your job." The brit declined for the norski to rest, the norski being treated like a robot.
"B-but." The norski tried to defend himself, it was hopeless to even keep trying.
"Tord, don't you und-" The brit was cut off by a thud, looking behind him to see the norski on floor.
"Shit." The brit responded with, picking up the norski and feeling how light he was.
Reality had kicked in, the norski neglected everything he needed to function as a human.
They were treating him like he was some robot servant, the brit sighed and picked up the norski.
Setting the norski right down on the couch, the regret had came just out of the blue.
The brit had called over the brunette and the ginger, them arriving a minute after.
"What happened?" The brunette asked, seeing the norski on the couch.
"Oh, well he can just work again when he's up." The brunette went to leave before stopping.
"He's neglecting himself Edd, how long has he been here?" The eyeless brit asked, the brunette turned his head to look back at the other.
"Um, about two years and five months." The brunette responded with, the eyeless brit nodded.
"He's been waiting for us to accept his apology, now look at him." The eyeless brit said, regretting on making the norski become some sort of servant to them.
"And why should we accept it?" The ginger decided to speak up, the eyeless brit was slightly shocked by the question.
"Cause he could of just left again, he could of decided to just leave and yet he stayed!" The eyeless brit's tone rised slightly, upset with his friends.
"He stayed to take care of us, to help us out and yet we haven't accepted! How do you think he feels?" The eyeless brit began to tear up.
"Fine, will accept the apology." The brunette and ginger spoke in separate times, they then left.
The brit let out a small sigh of relief.

He went over and sat down, getting comfortable and waiting for the norski to wake up, hours passed on by and yet he sat there.
He was going to make it up to him. Going to see the norski smile once again.
First up was the sleep and eating habits to fix, the eyeless brit accepted.

The wait now beginning for the norski to wake up and him apologizing for everything he has done, accepting the norski's apology.
He also needed to convince the brunette and ginger to accept the apology as well.

Just needing to fix all the self neglect the norski did on himself.