◇Crystal Curse◇

This is just an au I made awhile ago, it has to do with crystals and such but I didn't really add any ships to this au.
I have posted this au on a wiki in amino, the TomTord amino and I'm not too sure on the eddsworld amino.
I have not updated it yet but I wanted to make something small to honor it so please let me know what you think.

(⚠️Warnings⚠️)
Blood
Death maybe
Angst somewhat
Crystals forming through people's cuts and injuries

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a small experiment, done by scientists to be able to find a way to heal injuries for people or regrow body parts without needing surgery. Allowing the body to heal itself so doctors and nurses wouldn't need to worry for people dieing and care more for the old that have last wishes, just right before they die.
This small experiment had gone wrong, crystals forming from the wound that had been caused and it being so painful when forming.
The patient they had done it on had a head injury that they could test on since the brain is important for functioning muscles and communicating, the shriek when watching the person's head and the crystals had formed were a sapphire blue and such discovery had them place the person in quarantine to watch.
They had went from completely in pain, their ability to talk changed before they had gone feral, jumping at anyone passing or watching.
Any injury they inflicted on themselves had grown more sapphire crystals, the patient had begun to not eat and only waited.
They waited for an opening, an opening of opportunity to escape or attack.
It wasn't until a day that a person decided to try and enter the chamber to feed the patient, they flinched when hearing a loud shriek of the patient and being attacked.
They ended up with their helmet knocked off before a scratch to the cheek caught them off guard and the patient escaped.
They got up and pressed a red button, sirens blaring and the whole place going red.
Crystals began to form slowly on their cheek and it was painful to feel, the crystals being an emerald and now was to wait to see if the patient will be taken back or escape, they just needed a moment.
Sliding down and sighing, they really fucked up but more importantly is that they might lose their job. They began to swear in French before standing and running off after the escaped patient.
But they were too late as people were on the floor, crystals forming in small wounds but a few having head injuries with crystals form, that's how the mess started. They sighed and continued to go after the patient and deal with whatever later, but it wasn't going to be good as the door to the exit was left wide open and no sign of anything other then groans of pain from people who were caught up in the chaos.
This was all their fault and they swore more in French before punching a nearby wall to leave a hole.
A hand touched their shoulder as they flinched, looking back to find the head of the operation for doing this small experiment had a look of concern. He didn't look mad at all for what had happened, he just looked at the other's cheek with the emerald crystals.
"Get everyone here with crystals to quarantine, place the one with head injuries into another chamber." He ordered, they nodded and left to go do as told. Some even actually know what to do and helping out, this would do well with now the patient escaped into the town close by, but it will only be a matter of time.

"Will you shut up!" A eyeless brit yelled, another argument had started over who was getting the last donut. It was a regular donut with chocolate drizzle and sprinkles on top, both men wanted the donut and they would fight to get it.
That was until a ginger took the donut and broke it into two, trying to stop them from fighting.
"Here!" He said happily while the two stared at the halves of the donut in the gingers hand, the norski smiled and took his half while the eyeless brit was stubborn.
"Keep it, I'm not hungry anymore." He said, leaving to the living room.
"Hey, guys check this out!" The brunette said as the tv played the news of a new thing happening out into town, the other two going over to watch while the eyeless brit rolled his eye's at how fake the news is.
The lady was speaking about people being attacked by a woman in a patient outfit and crystals formed on her forehead, a small glimpse of what was happening could be seen of a person being attacked and hitting their head on concrete while crystals formed on their injuries.
"You think this is serious?" The brunette asked.
"Maybe it's fake and for a upcoming movie but hadn't told anyone." The eyeless brit said, it could be true but something in the brunettes gut said other wise.
"The crystals are beautiful! I wonder if I'll see my handsome self in different shades." The ginger said, the norski chuckled while the eyeless brit rolled his voids.
"Oh yeah, like you need to waste our money on crystals!" The eyeless brit said, the ginger frowned and the norski sighed.
"But maybe this is serious, like that zombie apocalypse or Zanta?" The norski explained, he was a little right. They had some crazy adventures and this was something that could happen.
"Actually, Commie you could be right." The eyeless brit slightly agreed, this shocked the norski a little.
"But, let's not worry too much about it. I'm going out, want anything?" The brit asked.
"Cola!" The brunette shouted, wishing to taste the sugary drink. The norski shook his head and the ginger just wanted some new products for his face and hair.
"Matt, just give me some money and tell me which store for your dumb products." The eyeless brit said, the ginger nodded.
"Well, my special hair products are at this hair store called ginger delight! It sells only hair products for gingers, my face products should be in any store with face products." The ginger explained, handing the eyeless brit some money.
"Alright, Edd, cola money." The eyeless brit had turned towards the brit on the couch, getting money after.
"Well, I'll be back later. Cya!" The eyeless brit said and left through the door, the three friends decided to watch a few movies while waiting.