Mr.Smiles 2

Warnings
Blood
Slight Gore
Violence
A lot of switching
Drug use and overdose mentioned

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Shit!"
Papers crashed to the floor from the desk, as the norski stood over the mess with a blank stare.
He wasn't good with these types of feelings, he messed up with actually falling in love.
The voice of the other personality was getting on his nerves, he rubbed the side of his head in circles to ease his head.
"Shut up, your giving me a headache smiles." The norski spoke aloud, going over to pick up the papers.
"Yeah, yeah. I broke rule one." The norski said, a little annoyed in his tone.
"So what if he was hot, he hates us now!" The norski tossed out the papers, letting out a light huff.
He went over to the calendar and noticed the date, his eye's widen and he rushed to change.
"Why didn't you tell me we had a meeting with big B!" He got undressed from his clothes and on the ones his other personality liked.
Something he dare not wear himself, he finished off the outfit before placing on the mask.
His personality had then shifted, a small chuckle was muffled by the mask.
"I know, I just thought you needed time to cool off." He walked on out to head to the meeting place, humming a small tune.

"I need you to kill this man for me." A big man, with brown styled hair had instructed.
His hair looked greasy and slicked back, a suit to go with his style.
"Hm, sure. One million and he will be dead by tonight." He said, looking over the photos he was given of the target.
A ginger was shown on the picture who was a big model, skin pale and decorated with freckles.
The location was a luxury hotel, the target should be in the hot tub around 11pm
"Any other requests?" He had asked, smirking under the mask.
"Yes, make sure he dies slowly for what he has done." The man said, not allowing a quick and painless death for the victim.
"Ooo~, do tell." He was curious and yet excited for what this victim had done.
"He might look like that, yet he is a model but at night he sells toxic drugs." The man began explaining, the norski was listening.
"He gave some to my daughter and she overdosed on them." He finished, seeming to be upset over the loss.
"So you want vengeance?" The masked male asked, earning a nod from the other.
"Yes." He responded, the other nodded.
"Well, I'll see how this will go and hopefully not have some authorities called." The masked male informed, standing and writing it down on a whiteboard with other small notes and scribbles.

"Thank you for your time Mr.Smiles." The man thanked the other, the said masked male turned to look at him.
"Your welcome Big B!" He said, with light ecstatic.
The man left and the masked male had got to work, picking out the perfect weapon.
"Nobody else should be there, better get beautiful Rudy!~" He hummed and went to a closet, pulling out an axe.
The name Rudy was carved into the side, the axe shined with a nice polish.
"I know to clean afterwards, I won't get high and forget." He told to himself, it was just one time.

Late at night he got access into the hotel with fake id and wearing a wig, paying the counter.
He entered his room for only so long, waiting as time ticked slowly.
The target just had to be where he was told, his room window had a clear view of the hot tubs.
"Almost eleven." He said, sharpening the axe.
He sat in a chair at the window, the sounds of him sharpening could be heard loud and clear.
He heard a small splash, turning his attention from the axe and to the window.
The target was there in the hot tub, but not alone when seeing the familiar void eye's and haircut.
"Tom?" The norski then shook his head, going over and placing on the mask.
"No time for feelings, we have work." He spoke aloud, taking the axe in hand.
He went out onto the balcony, using the axe and making his way down.
Going over and shutting off the lights, around the hot tub and pool area.
"Come on!" The target had cried out in frustration, the masked norski slowly creeped up.
"Calm down Matt, we were supposed to sell drugs to some teen. Bosses orders." The eyeless brit had said, the masked norski was now interested and walked over.
"Who's your little boss Tommy.~" The norski asked, his voice muffled by the mask.
The eyeless brit froze, his voids adjusted to the dark quickly and he looked back.
"Oh, Tord." The eyeless brit said with slight annoyance.
"Mr.Smiles right now Love." The masked norski said, annoyed with being called that name.
"What?" The eyeless brit had become confused.
"I heard of you, Mr.Smiles the famous assassin who either kills for fun and for money." The target explained, glaring at the masked male.
"Then why was he acting differently when I first met him?" The eyeless brit asked.
"Cause of split personality, Tord is his original personality." The ginger explained.
"So, he just has like a roommate in his body?" The eyeless brit asked.
"Pretty much, but he was paid to kill me." The ginger explained.
"Yes, but I could use the information of your boss to earn more money." The norski smirked under the masked.
"I do the work, Tord prefers to slack off and have a normal shitty life." The masked norski explained, suddenly pointing his axe at the eyeless brit.
"Maybe have fun killing the man who broke his heart." The masked norski let out a small chuckle.
"He, He liked me?" The eyeless brit was slightly shocked by the news.
"Yeah! He stayed up crying and wasted my nightly fun cause of you!" The masked norski seemed upset.
"Just, let me speak with him." The eyeless brit said, looking right into the holes of the mask.
"Huh, you sure you want me to spare him? What do you mean he is not like that dick you dated a year ago!" The norski began to speak to himself, the eyeless brit waited patiently.
"Fine, but I still want answers, I'm disappointed for not using beautiful Rudy here." The masked norski said, taking a seat and staring at the two.

"Okay, Mr.Smiles. we were forced to sell drugs by this man, he threatened to kill what's important to us!" The ginger began.
"Even end us." The eyeless brit finished off, he looked down and played with the water.
"So he uses these toxic drugs and earn money, can I know his name?" The norski asked.
"Elric layron, he originally worked as a scientist for creating cures but was caught when discovering this drug." The ginger continued, seeming nervous for telling this information.
"Alright, tell me. Does he have eye's on you at all times?" The norski asked, the ginger and eyeless brit had let out separate sighs.
They both nodded their heads, the masked norski knew he had to keep the two safe in the mean time.
"Tord wouldn't mind company other than me, you can stay at our apartment." The masked norski offered.
"That's actually sweet-" The ginger began before the masked norski glared at him through the mask.
"This is a one time thing, only to get him to stop crying at night." The masked norski said, rolling his eye's.

Back at the apartment was when the norski took off the mask, setting it up and heading to his room and then changing out of uniform.
He came out in a red hoodie and shorts, his hair was messy but was alright.
"I gotta text my guy and tell him the news, you two can watch TV." The norski began and took out his phone, sending the information to the man he had a meeting with hours ago.
"So, why do you cry at night?" The eyeless brit asked, the norski looked at him.
"Nightmares, I still see what Smiles does." The norski began before rolling his eye's.
"Yeah I know the nickname irritates you." The norski then sent the message, putting his phone into his pocket.
"Tord, I just." The eyeless brit began, walking towards the norski.
"What is it?" The norski asked, going over to his freezer and taking out some ice-cream for himself.
"How did you end up being with split personalities?" The eyeless brit asked.
"I fell, into some substance at a job." He said, it seemed hard to talk about.
"After that, I just make small gadgets and tinkering stuff for smiles. He does the killing and meetings." The norski explained.
"Oh, your okay with this?" The eyeless brit asked, the norski was confused.
"Yeah, me and smiles also have an anniversary. He only harms some bad people or people that annoyed him or me." The norski explained, he seemed chill with his other half and just took out a spoon and scooped up some ice-cream.
"Now, I need to locate this man you speak of." The norski stuck the spoon in his mouth.
"Tord, he also had our friend." The eyeless brit said, seemed worried for his captured friend.
"What's his name, Smiles can help with the right information." The norski explained.
"Edd Goldard, he was captured along with me and Matt here." The eyeless brit told the norski.
"He's being used as a sort of pet, but more like a secretary in a uncomfortable outfit." The ginger explained.
"Well we just need to make a plan into the place, get the guy to change his bounty on Matt there to this guy." The norski explained, taking out his phone to check, on the texts.
"And this guy is not much of easy to change his mind." The norski said with a sigh.
"Let's just head to bed, I need sleep. Matt take the couch and Tom take the guest room down that hall." The norski explained.
"And you?" The eyeless brit asked, confused on the norski's sleep schedule.
"I just change into Smiles and go out killing, if not then it's binging something." The norski explained before being pulled back by the brit.
"Hey!" The norski began.
"No, come with me and sleep." The eyeless brit dragged the norski to the guest room.
"Will be sleeping together!?" The norski yelled out in sheer panic, he was not ready for this.
His cheeks heated to a slight tingling feeling, the eyeless brit opened the door and dragged them both in before pinning the norski to the wall.
"Do not get Matt killed you psycho, he's all I got left after what happened with Edd." The eyeless brit threatened, the norski just nodded sadly.
The eyeless brit let go and guided the norski towards the bed and got him to lay down, the brit getting in after.
"Now sleep, I don't care if you cuddle me." The eyeless brit explained, letting out a small yawn.
"Thanks, nobody's done this before." The norski explained and earned a hum back from the sleepy brit.

"Jeg elesker deg, Tom."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3?