Zombie? [part 1]

An outbreak, buildings taken over by either crumbling and the nature, some buildings were still fine as a male walked along the street and slightly stumbled. He had just escaped what would traumatize him for awhile.

He missed his friends as he walked down the empty street, slight blood dripped from a fresh wound, a bite. He was worried what it would do to him, first he needed bandages. A first aid, anything to hide the bite. He wanted to find his friends and apologize for everything, he came upon a broken down pharmacy.

Inside medical supplies were low, most of it gone but he soon came across left over bandages. Quickly he grabbed them and wrapped the wound and any other wounds he had till the bandages were no more. Letting out a sigh of relief, he continued.

Leaving the pharmacy and continuing to walk, he hadn't eaten in a few days and needed a bite to eat. Being alone wasn't doing him to well, getting sick a few times and now losing his companions to the undead, still remembering the screams as the crunching sounds when they were eaten alive.

He hadn't realized that warm tears trickled down his cheeks as he wiped them away with his sleeve, the world was so cruel on him as he continued to walk. Wishing to see faces of actual beings and not the gruesome faces of the undead, food had gone bad or rotted and it was hard to survive. The only way he was alive was having his trusty metal bat and pocket knife, a empty hand gun that he couldn't reload.

He needed supplies but the last time he ate something, it had gone bad and he had gotten sick, a few days of hell with trying to fight zombies off and being delusional with a high fever, he soon saw something. Entering a store that didn't look too out of shape, a whole bunch of fresh apples. Shining red with a few bruises and some yellow patches, he didn't care and picked one up. Taking a huge bite and after eating a bit was when he realized.

The apple was rotting from the center out, he spat out the last bite and threw the apple. So upset and his stomach feeling terrible now, he left the store.

He was so tired, feeling a sick feeling which was probably from the rotting apple or the bite now having an affect on him, he couldn't stay conscious and blacked out a sudden thud before footsteps grew close to the fallen male.

"I- he de-?" Words barley heard as he came to.
"He's breathing, so no." He heard a full sentence.
"Ngh-"
"He's waking up!" He heard a too much of an energetic happy voice in such a dull apocalypse.
Opening his eyes he saw three other males, his old friends, one looked happy another relieved and the last one looked absolutely mad, glaring at him with pure hatred.
"E-Edd?" The male called out his thick accent showing from the other three brits.
"Tord! How are you alive?" The brit in green asked.
"You should of been eaten alive." Said the brit in blue, it slightly hurt.
"Tom!" The brit in green yelled.
"Tord, sorry about him. What happened to you?" Edd had asked.

Memories flashed back, he couldn't form a sentence as he stared down at the floor, the three males then showed worried.

"Hell." Was all he could answer as he showed a slight look of fear, the apocalypse could change one person when they are alone and hungry for so long.

"Hell? That dosen't explain much Tord." Edd had said as Tom placed a hand on the said males shoulder and pointed to the shaking male on the floor.

"Edd, I think he needs time. He dosen't look to good." Tom explained as Edd nodded.

"Okay, Tom can you try to talk to him, check for any wounds. Me and Matt will take care of camp and the supplies." Edd said and left through a door, Tord hadn't realized they were in an apartment building that was close to crumbling.

"Tord, look at me and please try to explain." He said, the other looking up at the eyeless brit and showed an expression of fear. He wanted to explain but it was so much.