Zombie? [part 3]

Warning
Blood
Gore

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He backed up, his sockets wide with fear.
The loud cry of pain came from the ginger who was trying to claw away, a jaw locked onto his shoulder and biting down hard.
The eyeless brit watched without a way to help, he just had a knife on hand.
He could only watch, he swore this is probably how the norski felt from what he was told.
"Tom help! Please!" He heard the ginger call out, the eyeless brit then got his senses back.

Charging over, knife in hand.
He stabbed the undead person in the head and watched them back off.
The zombie groaned before going to attack again, the eyeless brit helped the ginger up and began to rush out of there.
"Go,go,go!" The eyeless brit shouted, the ginger holding onto his bleeding shoulder as they rushed out.
The hoard was right behind them as they made it out, rushing over to the vehicle and getting in.
The eyeless brit started in and watched the hoard claw at the sides.
"What happened!?" The brunette called from the back, loud groans came from the norski.
"Matt's been bitten. We need that cure!" The eyeless brit said, pushing on the gas.
The vehicle began moving and running over anything in it's path, the brunette had then let out a yell.
"What!?"
The eyeless brit kept driving, hearing the groans from within the back.
"Tord, you doing okay?" The eyeless brit asked, the norski was laying on his side he was lightly sweating.
"In all honesty, it's horrible." The norski answered, he was rotting from the inside out.
"I feel like how that apple was, rotting from the inside." He said, making an easy description for them.
The ginger's eyes widen in horror, his shoulder still bleeding and making his way into the back for the first aid.
"Will that happen to me?" The ginger asked, looking from the first aid to the norski.
"Yeah, just give it time and it will get worse." The norski responded.
"That's why we need the cure, to fix both of you now." The brunette said.
"And if there is only one?" The ginger asked, the eyeless brit then chimed in.
"Then we try to find a solution to cure you both, I did find some things in that last place. It was in Russian." The eyeless brit said in disappointment.
"What, I could of translated if you got it." The norski said, he was Norwegian but fluent in a few other languages.
"Remember that I took lessons to speak Russian, along with a few others." The norski let out a long sigh.
"Oh yeah, that was French, Spanish and English. You did one more but I forget what it was." The brunette answered.
"I think your missing Japanese." They eyeless brit answered.
"He wanted to learn it so he wouldn't need the English subtitles in his anime that wasn't dubbed." He continued with a chuckle.
The other two brit's laughed along while the norski pouted.
"It was a good excuse, unlike Edd's for taking Spanish lessons on knowing what your Spanish enemy is yelling at you all the time!" The norski responded, he earned a glare from the brunette.
"You just wanted to travel." The brunette said, the eyeless brit sighed.
"No fighting, that, almost dieing back there gave me a headache." The eyeless brit said, keeping his focus on driving, the ginger was patching up his shoulder and stretched.
"Think when I get too bad that we get a second cage?" He asked, earning a shrug from the brunette.

Driving for hours, no long stops along the way.
They just needed to find a some sort of facility, a military base, a lab. Anything!
"Still nothing, wish we had a map." The brunette said with a light yawn, the eyeless brit kept at the wheel and continued down whatever path they had.
"You think there are any survivors other than us?" The ginger asked, this got the other three thinking.
"Maybe?" Was the norski's answer.
"No." We're the other two brit's answers, the ginger sighed and got back into fixing up his wound so the bandage didn't fall off.
It was a long uncomfortable silence between the four, they all thought of it.
"We need food." The brunette said, they ran out of supplies the other day and now needed more.
"Yeah like driving around in a van like Scooby-Doo won't attract zombies!" The eyeless brit had yelled from the front, the van was tense and the norski felt it.
"Guys, please ca-" The norski's coughing fit began, the eyeless brit slamming the breaks to get up and head to the back.
The norski hadn't stopped coughing, the eyeless brit had brought over a bucket and the norski had thrown up.
The greenish yellowish color had a mix of red in it, chunks of food that the norski had tried to eat were now floating around in the bucket.
He laid back and let out a soft groan, the eyeless brit gave a worried look.
"You alright?" He asked, the norski nodded.
"I'll be fine, we just need the cure for not just me." The norski replied, he was talking about the ginger.
The eyeless brit nodded, going and tossing the puke before heading to the front to drive again.
"You need a break Tom?" The brunette asked, the eyeless brit shook his head.
"No Edd, I'll be fine." He said, it hurt him enough inside when hearing the groans in the back.
He just needed to focus on driving and not on the norski, taking a shaky gulp as he held back tears.
"Just hang in there Tord, I know it's hur-hurting." The eyeless brit said, he blinked away tears from his vision as his voice grew shaky.
The norski looked to the front, a worried look was clear on his face, he could tell that him being like this was hurting the brit.
"Tom, don't you think zombies turn faster? It's been like what, five months?" The norski asked, trying to cheer up the eyeless brit.
"Yeah, it has." He got a response from said brit.
"Then technically, my hotness is keeping me alive." The norski said, that turned the van into a fit of laughter.
"That was so stupid." The eyeless brit said with light chuckles, it wasn't until he slammed on the breaks.
The norski slamming against the cage bars, the brunette and ginger had held onto something.
"What is it?" The brunette asked, curious on why the eyeless brit stopped suddenly.

A loud scream could be heard, the ginger and brunette rushed up to the front and watched in horror.
There sat that mad scientist who had cloned them for his stupid movie, he was sitting on a some sort of chair like throne.
His lab assistant was mutated into a type of mega zombie with extra strength.
"Why didn't I think of this sooner!" He yelled out, letting out a small cackle.
There sat a few survivors who were screaming and sobbing, looks of terror were shown on their faces.
"T-Tom?" The eyeless brit tensed at his name, going to the back and seeing the norski in the cage.
They managed to find a muzzle and place it over the norski's face, mittens were duck taped to his hands.
"Yeah?" The eyeless brit asked softly, worried on the norski and how he was holding up.
"What's happening outside?" The norski asked, the screams brought him back to those days.
The crunching sound and pain filled screams were all ringing through his ears, he was just trying to pay attention to the eyeless brit's voice.
"Just that evil director who cloned us for his sick pleasure, we are pretty sure he started this." The eyeless brit explained, not mentioning the mutated zombie.
The norski had then froze, he grabbed onto the caged bars.
"We need to go now!" He yelled out, the sudden out burst shocked the brit.
"Why?" The eyeless brit asked, slightly confused.
"Just do it!" The norski yelled out, earning a nod and rushing to the front.
He got the van ready and placed the van into reverse before backing off, he checked a few times to see that the evil director hadn't noticed them.
The eyeless brit got to a safe distance and hidden before placing the van in park, getting up and heading into the back.
"Explain, now." The eyeless said, staring right at the norski.
The norski gulped and shook his head from flushing at the tone of the brit's voice.
"The evil director was there when my group was slaughtered, he had his assistant with him and the hoard just never after them." The norski explained, taking a shaky gulp.
"I saw him turn his assistant, it was then that my group was hit to the ground and piled on by the hoard." The norski explained, tears threatened to fall in the corner of his eye's.
"How did you live?" The ginger asked, confused.
"He let me live, probably cause he remembered me from that time with the clones." The norski responded and shrugged, being let go didn't really matter.
"After that I was bitten and soon ended up with you guys." He finished off, the eyeless brit was thinking.
"He might have the cure then." The eyeless brit said, it was the simplest solution.
The rest of the group nodded, the brunette immediately rushed to up front.
"I call driving!" He yelled out which the eyeless brit stared, upset that he had to deal with seeing the norski suffer in front of his sockets.
"So, new mission." The norski began the other three smiled and knew.
"Get the cure from the evil director!" Three of them had said.
"Clothes shopping!" The last voice cried to a high pitch tone, the norski and ginger glared at the eyeless brit.
"Fine, find the cure." The brit said with disappointment, they continued on their journey as they pulled out and began to drive down the path.
"How will we even know where the evil director is?" The ginger asked, curious on how they would track that man down.
"Thers!" The brunette called out, heavy big footprints were left behind and show off to one direction.
"We follow that." The brunette explained, earning a nod from the ginger.
They then began to follow the footprints to where this evil director was staying, hopefully it will be an easy mission.
"It's not like a huge hoard is guarding the place right?" The ginger asked with a smirk, the others agreed.
It was gonna be another long journey, they all could feel it.

They were so close to getting that cure finally.

To be continued...