Alchohol Stealer

The house was quiet, a little odd is a sorta way.
A norski walked down the hall while looking at his phone, paying attention to what he was looking at on it.
He hadn't seen the person coming up till they suddenly bumped into one another, his phone dropping from his hand.
"Sor-" he cut himself off, his eyes meeting voids.
He never apologize to him, seeing him waiting for the norski to finish that apology.
"Watch where your going next time commie." The brit said, sending the other a glare.
A huff came from the brit as he went and passed the norski, hitting against the other's shoulder.
The norski bending down to pick up his phone, going back to heading towards the kitchen.
The norski was stressed, even if he wasn't the leader at the army the army kept texting him.
They needed him for things such as training newbies or something had broken down and needed fixing.
Not needing him for combat or war, it was irritating him.
They didn't need him for something important and yet they text him for small things.
Going straight to making himself a small snack to have, his phone was buzzing right in his pocket.
Ignoring the buzzing and just munching on the snack, sitting onto the counter.
It wasn't until the buzzing turned to ringing and the army was trying to call him next, he sighed.
Taking out the phone and answering, seeming a bit upset with the call.
"Is this important?" He asked, listening to what the other person has to say.
"Training newbies, you know I'm waiting for more important things." He said, his tone getting a little more aggressive.
He bit the inside of his cheek to try and calm his slight frustration, listening to the other person on the call.
"No, call me when I am needed to actually fight." He said, moving the phone away and hanging up.
Finishing his snack and needing a way to release his anger, he got off the counter.
Heading towards the door, needing time to smoke the stress away.

He entered back in only to bump into someone, again.
He took a step back and noticed it was the eyeless brit again, he let out an annoyed sigh.
"Going out to drink again?" The norski asked, earning a nod from the brit.
He stepped to the side and let the brit leave, he then got an idea to forget about the army.
The norski left to his room, entering it to plan how he was gonna do this idea of his.

The brit returned a little early, not wishing to get too drunk.
He was a little tipsy, but sober enough to walk straight and remember some things.
The eyeless brit slipped off his shoes, walking into the home and to his own room.
He was about to open the door before stopping, his hand inches away from touching the door knob.
Soft muffled crying had come down the hallway, he began to follow the distant noise, coming to the norski's room was when he noticed an empty bottle on the floor.
"Thats my alchohol." The brit whispered to himself, being a little upset with the norski.
He entered the room, looking into the room to see the norski curled up in the bed.
The slight anger was replaced with slight worry, the norski never really cried much and only did when overwhelmed or really stressed on something.
The brit sighed and closed the door behind him, making his way over to the bed.
He took a seat next to the sobbing norski, he could smell the stench of his alchohol on the other.
Empty bottles sat around the room, one being shattered on the floor.
"Wanna talk about it?" The brit asked, the norski perked his head up.
He held out his arms and the brit sighed, getting into bed and pulling the norski closer to hug.
"I'm so-sorry." The norski said, his words slurred from the alchohol.
"Why are you sorry?" The brit asked, wishing to know the reason as to why the norski was so upset.
"I didn't tell you guys on the army I joined, now I left to wait for a war that won't come." The norski explained, the brit was a little shocked by the new information.
"The army treats me like I'm only good enough for small tasks like fixing things or training newbies." The norski sounded to be getting riled up, the brit just listened and let the norski get out his stress and frustration.
"Yet I have this plan, a blue print and I don't care about it but the only friends I have in the army are, their pressuring me." The norski looked up at the brit, eyes all puffy from the crying.
"So, I'm sorry for that and sorry for your alchohol." The norski apologize, the brit sighed.
"Tord, I accept your apology." The brit said, accepting both apologies.
"But you should do what you want to do, not what other people want you to do." The brit explained, glad that the norski had opened up to him.
The help of the alchohol was amazing, he felt the norski snuggle up closer.
The norski had hid his face into Tom's chest, continuing to sob.
"There, there, just let it all out." The brit whispered, rubbing the back of the norski's head with his free hand.
The brit just comforted the norski and soon looked down to see the said norski fast asleep, the brit smiled a little and was glad.
He let out a small yawn himself and began to drift off.

Even so late, the brit woke up early from the heat.
The norski making the bed too hot to sleep in and he decided to carefully leave the bed, the brit looked around.
Cleaning up the bottles and tossing them out, then headed off to his own room to lay in his own bed and slowly doze off there.
It was better then having to explain stuff to the norski, the brit let out a small yawn and got comfortable in the colder temperature room.
He hoped the norski would feel better and not do what his friends said, just allowing sleep take him over.
Slowly drifitng off to sleep, light snores coming from him.

Yet he couldn't change the future and it was still gonna happen.