Will It be One-sided?

The room was oddly quiet, the norski laid flat on the couch and let out a sigh.
He had been feeling the lack of how to express love, he knew it wasn't him being in the lack of a sexual attraction or not wishing to do sexual things.
He just didn't find anyone his type or just didn't want to get close to anyone and not actually feel the love the other needs.
He's tried, he has tried so many times and the only thing he has done was more on one night stands.
Letting out a slight frustrated sigh and wished to actually find someone special, scrolling on his phone.
His phone buzzing from notifications of things notifying on other apps, he had a few dating apps but never been on them.
He felt like giving up on loving someone and focus more on other things, things like working out how to find a decent job.
He left his last job, not really was meant to be a leader.
He felt like he let them down, so he just quit.
It wasn't until the eyeless brit walked in, acting differently everyday.
The norski being grabbed by the brit and sat on his lap, feeling the brit snuggle him.
"Not now Tom." He said, not wishing to deal with the eyeless brit.
"Too bad, I wanna snuggle." The brit said, keeping the norski from leaving.
"Tom, let go." He said, getting a little upset with the brit.
"Just let me love you." The eyeless brit mumbled, the norski heard this and was slightly shocked.
"You love me?" The norski asked, watching the brit flinch.
The brit chuckled nervously, trying to pretend it was a joke.
"Tom, I heard you mumble it." The norski said, looking at the brit with a stern gaze.
He felt like a parent trying to get their kid to spit out the truth, it was annoying.
"Fine, yes I like you that way." The brit answered in defeat, looking the norski in the eyes.
"I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling attracted to others or the right person yet. You aren't the one I'm looking for." The norski explained, the brit's sockets had widen.
"Maybe I can help you feel love?" He asked, this offer confused the norski.
"You won't use this to just get me to do things with you to make yourself happy?" The norski asked, the brit shook his head.
"I won't do anything you aren't comfortable with." The brit responded, the norski nodded.
"Alright fine, you can help." He said, hoping this might help him with how he had been recently like.
He has had attraction to someone, but the feeling of heartbreak ruined him.
It was probably his body rejecting all love to not get hurt again, he didn't wish to feel heartbreak again.
He was shocked when feeling the brit snuggling him and holding him close by the waist, he thought it felt nice.

The first date began, the brit had decided on holding hands and light kisses on the cheek and forehead were okay.
The date was at a beach, the two bringing swimsuits and towels.
Other couples or families were at the beach, the sound of kids laughter and seagulls could be heard.
The brit got a spot ready for them, laying out both their towels.
"Wanna go swimming?" He asked, the norski turning his attention on the brit and nodded.
The two began walking out and into the water, the brit finding it too cold while the norski just walked out until the water was already at his hips.
"Coming?" He asked with a light giggle, the brit nodded.
The brit smiled lovingly at the norski as he had an idea, he suddenly splashed the norski and smirked.
The norski tensed up before turning to the brit, going and splashing him back.
The two laughed as they began their small water fight, the norski soon needed the break as he got salt water in his eye's and it burned.
"Time out, time out!" The norski called out when the brit went to splash again, the brit soon going over to check on him.
"You okay?" The brit asked in a gentle tone, the tone calmed and soothed the norski.
"Yeah, just water in my eyes." He said, slowly opening his eyes.
His eyes burned a little from the salt water, he began to rub them to hopefully get out the water.
"Wanna go on shore and use your towel?" The brit asked, trying to help at least.
"Yeah, that would be better." The norski said, the two walked back to shore and they decided to stay there for the rest of the date.

Next up was more of a at home type of date, the two were baking in the kitchen together.
The norski making the batter and asking the brit for directions from time to time.
"What's next Tom." He asked, turning to the brit who just stood there with the cook book.
"Uh, two tablespoons of salt and then a cup of flour." The brit read off, the norski chuckled.
"Wrong one, let me see." He said, walking over to see the cook book.
"You were reading the wrong thing, I need to add in an egg and then milk." The norski corrected him, the brit feeling slightly embarrassed.
"Glad your trying." The norski said with a small smile, going over to set down the bowel and place in the ingredients into the mixture.
"I think those were the last ingredients we needed." He said, turning his attention slightly towards the brit.
"Yeah, you need to stir until the lumps are gone. I'll go turn on the oven." The brit explained, going over to the oven and setting it to the right temperature.
The norski nodded, stirring the dough before feeling a light peck on his cheek.
The norski was liking the dates, they were fun but yet he hadn't felt anything yet.
The kisses and snuggles weren't working, he had no idea how hard this was going to be.
"Tom, what happens if you are not the one I'm looking for to love? How will you cope with that?" The norski asked, turning his attention to the brit.
"Drink, I'll always drink the pain away." The brit answered, this made the norski curious.
"How many times have you went to drink due to heartbreak?" He asked, the brit began to think.
"About around four times." The brit answered, he looked at the norski.
"What about you? How many times were you heartbroken?" The brit asked, a topic the norski didn't like to talk about.
He just didn't want to seem pathetic, he didn't want to lie too.
"One." He answered, this slightly shocked the brit by the answered.
"After that, I've been afraid to fall in love again." He explained, the brit nodded in understanding.
"I wish not to break your heart Tord." The brit said, this made the norski smile a little.
"That was stupid." He said through a small chuckle.
"I know, but it got you smiling." The brit smirked, watching the norski chuckle and try to keep focus on baking.

This all got to the point where the norski liked the brit's comfort, it wasn't in a romantic way but like in a really close friends way.
He just hadn't had those types of feelings, but maybe faking it to make the brit happy would be nice.
He didn't wish to lose the brit, or the closeness between them. But the norski was starting to feel something small, not understanding the feeling and just forgetting it.
That small feeling only occurred during the times with the brit, also with the small dates they had done.

But maybe he was falling in love again, he just didn't understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know if I can make a second part for this one, but if anyone wants a second part then I will try. It was just a small idea and it didn't come out too well.