Blind Angel 2

It had been months where The blind norski stayed with the brit who asked so much on heaven while the norski asked about the beauty of the world Tom lived in.

The beautiful angel awaited for the brits return as said make had left to get things, the norski had memorized the inside of the brits house and knew his way around, wishing to be able to see and fly again. It wasn't till the norski heard a small gasp as he tried to understand where it was. thinking it was the brit.
"Tom?" The norski called out but only earned silence.

The norski grew fear and was thinking that maybe it was just brit trying to scare him again.
"Tom, I swear to all that is holy if you scare me! You can't do this to someone blind." The norski said with a small huff, in return was only met with silence.
"To-mph!" The norski was silenced with something, without vision he couldn't see anything that was happening. Trying to use his wings for help but was only able to hit one person.
"Augh! Charles tie his wings!" A deep British man told to who ever Charles was.
"Y-yes Kerk." The other British man sounded younger and scared of Kerk, the norski only struggled to get away.

"Stop, no no!" The norski yelled as his wings were tightly tied to his back uncomfortably, he just wished for Tom to return.
"Thomas is a stupid twat for keeping this to himself for his stupid studies!" Kerk had said with a hoarse laugh.
"I'm a being too!" The norski cried out but let out a whimper when pain had hit his cheek, the man had slapped him.
"Shut up, how can you call yourself an angel with that hair style!" The evil man had said with another laugh.
"Your a greedy man." The norski said and groaned when taking a hit to the stomach.

"Charles! Shut him up!" Kerk yelled as some cloth tied around his face and in his mouth to prevent the norski from speaking.
"Those wings would make us rich! And I was told angels were pure and virgins~ maybe that body could become good use. Too bad it's not a woman!" The evil man spoke, while the norski felt his hand were tied including his feet, he was being dragged by his hands as the two men didn't treat with kindness. 'You make me sick' the norski had thought.
"Blind too, it be a turn off."
"Gomfod." The norski was able to only say that as Kerk wasn't too happy about that.
"Better stay quiet, I don't be kind to chatterboxs." He said as they continued along their way.

"Tord I'm home!" The brit said entering the place and noticing that the place was empty.
"Tord?" The brit called out and knew the norski wouldn't just leave the house, the norski was smart not to and wouldn't get far without assistance.
The brit searched before seeing the peice of paper on the floor, the words written down angered the brit, calling him a twat and signed by the person who left it.
"Damn it!" The brit yelled and ran out the door, he hoped the norski was alright. Those wings were beautiful and the one thing the norski's only connection back to heaven.

"No no stop!" The norski cried when feeling rope tighten to hold his wings out and numb them for the process.
"Please!" He sobbed, he adored his wings and wished nothing to happen to the only thing left.
A loud cry, a mix of sadness and pain had came from the room where the norski was held, it soon being over but the beautiful wings that were once attached to the norksi laid on a nearby table, the person sighing as the wings gorgeous white feathers began to fade to a bitter blackness. Whatever feathers were left on the norski's back and on the floor had faded to the inkness color.
He laid on the cold hard floor, tears rolling down from his eye's, his back was sore and the pain had soon began to numb.

The norski wished to only have a hug again, wishing to be back in heaven with his only friend up there or just in the arms of the brit returning home again. He felt bitter on himself for losing his wings to greedy humans, what he whispered were three words.
"Death to sinners."
"Death to sinners."
"Death to sinners."
The norski continued, his veins swirled and colored to ink, the norski having another source of sight as he stood and pulled at the shackles that didn't budge. Letting out an enraged yell.