Crashing

Requested by:  Iidaocha
[⚠️Warning⚠️]
Blood,Gore,gun
Death
Suicide                             (pretend the song above is playing when
Gay                                            Tom changes the radio station.)

You been warned.
----------------------------------------------------------------‐-----------------------------------‐-‐‐‐‐-‐

"Alright bye!" he yelled out, heading outside and to the car.
"ready sunshine?" The brit asked, earning a nod from the other. The brit had gone over and hopped into the driver's side while the other got into the passenger seat, both closing their doors and strapping in the seat belts. The brit hummed and took out his keys and placed them into the ignition, the engine began to purr before the brit placed the gear to reverse, backing out of the drive way onto the road.
Moments of long driving and silence was when the norski decided to speak up.
"So, where we headed?" He asked the brit smiling by the question.
"A small surprise, but, a dinner date and then another place." He said, the other hummed and nodded, looking towards the radio and decided to turn it on, cranking the volume a little to the song playing.
The one play was almost over as it was on some odd station, the brit didn't like it and decided to change it to a different one where a song began to play. The norski perked up and the brit had noticed.
"Oh, remember this song?" He hummed afterwards the norski smiled.
"I do, you played it on our date." He said, the date was outside on a picnic under a tree. The two sat close and had watched the sky become dark with bright stars lighting up the night sky, the brit had the other close a song played softly in the background. The atmosphere was calming at the two soon had stood to dance with one another and when messing up they still continued, it wasn't the norski lost balance and both of them collapsed, so turning into a fit of laughter.
That date was months ago and they were heading for their second one, the two had only been going out for a year now after it took so long for the brit confess, well tried but failed and kinda succeeded when pulled in for a kiss by the other.
The memories were nice to go back to.

The brit smiling at the memories and continued to drive it was until his attention was gained by the other who yelled.
"Tom watch out!" The norski shouted, a trucks horn blaring before ramming into the side of the car and having it suddenly flip over before the scene stopped.
The person was quick to exit the truck and rush over to help while quickly getting out his phone to call for help, the phone rang while the only other background noise was the radio. It still played the song while the norski was dazed.
His head bled due to hitting it harshly against the window, he turned and his attention was soon looking at the brit who was awake and clearly in agony.
The crash had his head bleeding with shards either in his body or all over him, the door had broken his arm so badly that the bone showed.
It was a gruesome but he looked down to have his attention on a big shard piercing in the brits side.
"Tom it will be alri-alright, will make it out ri-right?" His voice was quivering as he sat there feeling helpless, he could pull out the shard or the other would lose blood faster.
"Will li-live, ngh, To-Tord and I'll get you on that date." The brit reassured as the norski teared up.

Sirens.
They could be heard coming and soon the cars doors were taken right off as people got a hold of them to get them out and check on them, the brit being pulled onto a stretcher and into the nearby ambulance. The norski had soon also entered the ambulance and sat down to watch as the brit was being kept alive by the paramedics.
"Will he be okay?" He decided to ask, he felt worried and the brit had lost a huge amount of blood that they didn't have on them to give.
"Don't worry, we are working on it." The paramedic reassured the norski and in the distance, the same song played as it decided to haunt him now.
The song bringing him love and now might be the end of his love too, he just wished things didn't happen, sitting helpless before hearing.
"We're loosing him!" A paramedic shouted as the norski perked his head up, the brit's eye's were closed and he was having trouble breathing.
Blood poured out of the brits mouth and side as the huge shard was pretty deep into his side, it seemed to have punctured his lung and if not helped properly, the brit was gonna choke on his own blood.
The norski watching in horror at the scene unfold, he was frozen and only came along cause he needed medical attention for his head injury.
"T-Tom?" He called out, he heard the paramedics panicking while trying to do the best they could. They were just the delivery of patients to the hospital, not actual doctors to help the patient with serious injuries.
The norski watched as the heart monitor had reached the flat line, the loud long beep clearly indicating the loss in the vehicle.

The norski began to process what had happened, how it started to the end. How his love just passed on and he sat with just a head injury and minor concussion, it wasn't fair, life wasn't fair.
The song continues to play till the very last note all the way to the hospital where they get the body ready for someone else to take for a funeral to happen, the norski was just frozen in utter despair when knowing he was gonna be alone in bed again.
Noone to cuddle with or share small kisses before the two actually decide to sleep, no more small tickles to get him to smile.
He was just upset with him, if only he noticed sooner, if only.
"My fault." He mumbled before tearing up, if they stayed a little longer or if he drove instead.
Maybe things would of been different, the brit would still be alive.

After a few days from the incident, the norski hadn't been doing well but neither were the close friends of the brit, Matt had burst into tears while Edd comforted the ginger. He only could not smile like he did before, no joy.
He wanted the brit back, back again to hug.
To kiss.
To love.
He was damaged so badly inside and it hurt, hurt more then the gingers ugly sobbing, he just decided to get up and head to the once shared room. Boxes were at the wall a filled with stuff that weren't his but the brit's to be sold off, he didn't want to get rid of any of it and keep it all but he had to.
He noticed something brown and it's arm hung from the box, he went over to take out a stuffed bear.
"Tommee bear, I can't believe he still kept you." He said, chuckling sadly and decided to keep the bear.
He wanted to keep it and snuggle with it to have a presence of the brit with him, it was until he sniffled.
Letting out a choked sob and sat on the bed to let out the tears, he was in denial.
"H-Hes gone." His voice quivering, he didn't want to sound insane but the loss hit him hard.
"I was an idiot, why couldn't I just drove." He said, letting out a small sob and letting the tears fall.
He wanted the brit as he held onto the bear close, it being the only thing left that he felt close to the brit.
More sobs as he continued to just cry over the dead man he once loved, the one who used to irritat him so much and now left to be alone in the dark room.
The day going by and soon becoming dark.

The norski showed up, going to the grave and sitting in front of it with a sad smile. Placing down a single flower, a rose.
"You said that roses reminded you of me." He said, sighing.
"I've also been thinking and I'm ready, I'll see you again." He said with a small smile, he had mastered the perfect plan. A small chill had sent him to shivers while he stood.
"I'll join you love." He said, pulling out the trusty gun from his pocket, he cocked it and took off safety before placing it into position.
It sat in his mouth and was facing the roof of his mouth to have the bullet through his own brain, he was hesitant until.
A gun fire.
The body collapsing with blood pouring from the head, a bullet hole sat at the roof of his mouth and came right out from the top of his head, his body twitches a few times before going full still.
Lifeless eye's rolling back before not moving no more, his hand laid out to point towards the brit's grave.
A simple note laid in his other hand to whoever found him, he just wanted to be with his love again.

So he made the choice to do so.