Changing Past

Thunder rolled out through the dark sky; droplets poured down from above as the painful cries rain out.
Two armies fought hard in battle, their leaders fighting one another in the middle of it all as one certain brit came running through the crowd of bodies and shooting soldiers.
"Tord!" He shouted, his pixelated eye's looking through the crowd and taking down any enemy that gets in the way.
He watched as the norski was pinned to the ground, a foot on his chest and a gun pointed at his head, right between his eyebrows.
"Tord!" The brit had shouted out again, the norski turning his head to see the brit running over.
The brit froze, a gunshot had rain out through the battlefield. All soldiers stopped and everything was dead silent but the rain pouring from the sky, the brit stood there as the rain soaked him. He ripped off his goggles and began to sob, falling onto his knees and letting out a yell of pain and heart break.

After that day, the army was taken over by the enemy. Soldiers still loyal were killed off but the brit had rushed off once the battle ended, nobody knew where he had rushed off to, but the brit had decided to hide out.
He had taken one of the time travel devices, remembering the time he had to go back due to Edd being upset with the cola shortage.
They didn't even live long, both the brunette and ginger passed on due to different causes. Edd had ended up getting killed when then war broke out, a wall falling onto him and crushing him to death. Matt was different, passing on before the brunette but due to a horrible illness that broke out in the base.
They did find a cure, but not in time.
Tom, he wanted to stop this from happening. To stop the norski from ever getting that robot or even attempting to, he decided to go back to the time the norski even tried to get an idea like that. Going in as a different identity to not harm time, just wishing to change it.

He got his identity all prepared, giving himself a hair cut and dyeing it to a blondish brown. He got into the old uniform for the army he once was loyal to, he was so upset over the death of his friends but more grieving over the norski. His heart hurt so much over that he was dead, not being able to see the wonderful smile or help him to bed when he had done to much paperwork.
The brit sighed, getting changed before point the device towards the nearby wall. He got the time right with a dial and dates before tearing up, he got his contacts into his sockets and placed on a pair of sunglasses.
The contacts having special tech inside to help him see, just like his goggles.
He fired the time travel gun and went through the mixed color portal, into the past where he ended up in a storage closet. This was the time red leader was getting up the ranks to earn that title, remembering everything he was told on the past leader and how he became to be.
Leaving the closet and into the hall of bustling soldiers, each off to do their task. He himself needed to just get to the mechanics ward and steal the blueprint that held for the giant robot and would be modified by the younger leader, that said modified impressed the past leader and a war was supposed to break out and the norski would leave to his friends when the war happened.
The norski then would get started on building, he just needed to stop this all.
First was stopping the plans, heading to the mechanic ward and past soldiers who rushed past or keeping hold of large piles of filed documents.
"Catch me if you can!" A loud shout ran out, as a soldier with brown hair rushed past the brit. Another soldier running after them with black hair.
"Sean!" The raven-haired male called out for their friend as they rushed down the hall and had bumped into a few people by accident.
The brit sighed; he continued his mission. Down the hall and into the mechanics ward, checking and seeing nobody inside. He entered and swiftly went over to the nearest blueprints, looking them over and smiled when seeing the robot drawn out. Taking it and stowing it away before leaving the ward with the document, he made his way down the hall and decided to just see the norski once more when he was in his younger years. When he didn't have those god awful scars as a memory of that day, when his plans have failed all because the brit shot him with a harpoon.

He watched from a far, the norski getting down on one knee with the rifle a little over his shoulder. He took aim at the target before firing as the shots hit all perfectly, the brit smiled.
He remembered how his norski told him that he was at the top of every soldier and worked up the ranks, every soldier didn't do as good as him.
The brit stared at the norski and how he smirked at being better, how his skin was untouched by the scars of the future, where he was his usual self and not like his Tord. His norski was harsh and frustrated with the paperwork, always yelling at someone or murdering a soldier when said soldier had done wrong.
He let out a sighed and looked towards the floor, he missed the times he had with his norski. Himself being the only person that could calm the angered norski, he let out a another sigh and left.
He needed to change the past for being ready for the future, a future where the norski wasn't leader. Or in the army, not in the army at all.
This got the brit thinking, what if he ranked up the ranks to earn leader and then kick the norski out of the army, it sounded so perfect.
Then the norski would leave and go to an actual college to find some real job, this was an opportunity.
The brit then spent weeks and actually ranked up higher then the norski to end up in 2nd in command, the brit decided best to be as rude as possible to the norski.
Telling him down and getting upset with the littlest thing he had done, it wasn't till the norski decided to snap back at him.
"What is your problem!?" The norski shot a glare, accidentally firing off the rifle and missing the target. This earned stares, the norski had then had enough and stormed off.
The brit smirked and was glad that the plan was in action, but still felt bad for doing this to who he knew as his future leader.

A month he had stayed and watched as the norski was getting frustrated and soon went to the leader, he was standing right nearby and listened in.
He had to stay close for anything that his new leader needed, hearing the conversation.
"I want to quit." The norski said, the leader letting out a hum.
"Go then, don't be a waste of my fucking time." The leader then took a sip of his coffee, the norski stormed out and left to his room at the base and getting all his things.
The brit decided to go over and lean against the frame of the open doorway, he was so happy that this actually worked, with just a minor set back of what he originally planned for. It still had worked though.
"Leaving?" He asked, the norski turning and showing a glare.
"Yeah, away from you." The norski said, aggressively packing up his clothes. He tried to be neat but the brit sighed, going over to help.
"You died in the future." He said, this catching the norski off guard.
"What?" He looked up at the brit, needing answers.
"I'm, not supposed to be in this time. I-I'm from the future." He said, the norsk shook his head.
"That's impos-" The norski was cut off, watching the brit take off the sunglasses and contacts. The norski stood there, just frozen.
"T-Tom?" The norski recognized those voids anywhere.
"Yeah, just not your Tom." He said, the norski had so many questions.
"So I died?" He asked, the brit nodded.
"In this timeline, you were supposed to rank up to leader using a blue print. I stole it and ranked myself up for you to quit." The brit explained.
"Why?" The norski asked.
"So you could get an actual job, you were always busy with paperwork for the damn army! You would get frustrated or angry and kill off a soldier or two, you weren't the same as you were now." The brit explained, he looked at the norski's face.
"And the scars, you failed the robot mission and ended up injured." The brit said, lightly tearing up.
"Scars?" The norski asked.
"Yeah, you were shot down by a harpoon. I shot the harpoon." The brit let out a small shaky sigh, sitting on the bed.
"How did I die?" The norski asked.
"On the battlefield." The brit answered, this shocked the norski.
"There was a war, you went to fight the other leader on your own. I watched from a far as you were pinned down, how you looked at me and pleaded for me to do something. But the other leader shot you in the head." He said, the norski had nodded.
"I blamed myself, I blamed it all on me for not saving you." The brit let a few tears fall, lightly chuckling.
"You came here to fix things." The norski said as the brit nodded.
"I'm not letting it happen again, you were so important to me." The brit said, the norski nodded.

"We're we in love in the future?" The norski asked.

Part 2