Tired Father

Warning,
Blood
Angst

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"So you wish to adopt or foster?" The woman asked, her brown hair neatly placed in a bun. She held a uniform that was blue with a white shirt underneath.
"Ah, Adopt." The norsk said, his leg lightly bounced with his nerves, he waited years to plan and think. He was ready to try being a parent.
All his hentai was gone, he placed his guns and weapons in a secured place.
His secret lab couldn't be found by some small child.
He looked at the woman with a nervous smile.
"Good, lucky for you that we have a few kids to choose from." She said, standing up from behind her desk.
"This way." She said, the norsk stood and followed.
They entered another room, a few kids were playing with toys and such. The norsk looked over the few children.
"So, the boy with brown hair is named Dilan, the girl with honey hair is Lira, and the last boy with blonde hair is Braden." She explained.
The norsk had a hard time choosing, wishing to take them all.
It wasn't until he was noticed by brunette boy, being stared at by him. The norsk smiled.
"I'll take Dilan." He said.
"Okay, let's set up some paper work and then you can leave with him." She said, going to the door way.
The norsk followed, the two heading back to the office.
"Good thing you didn't choose to foster, a lot more paper work and you would have to go somewhere else." She said with a light chuckle, taking out some forms.
The norsk began to read through the print, making sure he knew what he was signing.
Over some time, he had signed a few documents.
He didn't know that adopting was this hard.

He left through the exit of the building, a small boy held his hand.
"How about if Dilan, Ice cream?" The norsk asked.
The small boy's eyes had lit up and he nodded.
The two began to walk down the side walk, the norsk held a smile.
He just needed to understand how he was gonna hide this kid from his roommates, the eyeless brit can't know.
He was wishing for a child for months, but with how he prefered men.
Things weren't easy.
He walked to the ice cream parlor, getting in the small line.
"Alright bud, what would ya like?" He asked.
The small child hummed, looking over the flavors.
"Cookie dough!" The child said, the norsk nodded.
This child seemed so social, he was surprised by how he wasn't scared.
Once it was their turn, the norsk order a small.
They then took a seat, the kid happily munching down.
"Careful you might end up getting a brain freeze." He said with a chuckle.
"Okay!" The kid said.
The norsk's phone suddenly buzzed, he then took it out.
"This is perfect, my roommates will be out of the house." The norsk said.
"Roowmates?" The child said, the norsk perked up.
"Ah, yes, I have three roommates. Can ya hide well?" The norsk asked.
The child across from him nodded.
"Mhm!" He hummed.
"Good." The norsk chuckled, taking a napkin from it's dispenser and cleaning the child's face.
"I'll home school ya, how old are you bud?" The norsk asked.
"6!" The child said, smiling proudly.
"Oh wow, well, don't grow up too quickly on me." The norsk said.

The norsk had entered the empty home, his roommates had left to do some shopping.
The norsk entered his room, he took everything bad down.
The child looked around in excitement.
"Where am I sleeping?" He asked, the norsk smiled.
"You can sleep in my bed bud, I'll take the floor." The norsk explained.
"No!" The child protested.
"Fine, both of us in the bed?" The norsk asked.
"Mhm!" The child agreed.
"Alright, I have some bed time stories. I'll read to you from the three." He said, taking out three childrens books.
"That one!" The child pointed out, a book on bunnies and space.
"Ah, Mr.Hopps to the moon." The norsk read the title.
"Alright, I'll do that." The norsk said.
Checking his digital clock, the time 6:45pm was there in red led lighting.
"You'll have a bed time at 9pm, will read until 9:30." The norsk explained.
The child nodded.

The sound of the sudden door, the norsk placed a finger on his lips. The child nodded.
The norsk exited his room, heading towards the front door.
"How was it?" The norsk asked.
"Horrible, We got goo all over us!" The brit hissed in annoyance.
"That's what happens, when getting into an argument of a jelly gang?" The norsk questioned.
"Yeah! It was too soft to hurt my beautiful gorgeousness." The ginger cheered.
"Tom's upset cause it only chased him." The brunette chuckled.
"Sounded like fun to watch." The norsk said, earning a glare from the brit.
"Watch it Commie." The eyeless brit said, his tone was threatening.
"Or what Jehovah?" The norsk shot back, folding his arms over his chest.
It was a stand off between the two.
The brunette just sighed and left to get some cola, the ginger heading to his room.
"Watch it or I'll break your fucking spine, ya twat!" The eyeless brit said, spitting venom.
"Like you had the strength." The norsk commented.
That really ticked the brit, coming right back.
"Fæn!" The norsk cursed, holding his nose.
Blood oozed from his nostrils, the brit was ready for the norsk to attack.
The norsk just backed off, leaving to his room.
The brit sat confused, wondering why the norsk didn't fight back.