Imposter Love

Asked by The_Theorist456  They are a friend of mine irl.
They wanted this idea to be a joke but I did it anyway, we have been playing among us on roblox together and not taking it seriously.

Not my art.

(⚠️Warning⚠️)
Blood
Murder
Venting
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sirens began to blare on the shuttle, colors of people in space suits rushed to fix the problem.
They almost had oxygen delepleted, lucky enough to place place codes in quickly.
"That's the second time today!" A ginger cried out, wearing a light purple space suit.
"We can only blame the imposters Matt, but nobody knows who they are." A eyeless brit explained, his space suit being a blue.
"It's probably Tom." The norski said, smirking slightly as he earned a glare from the eyeless brit.
"Maybe it's you commie! You are one hell of a liar." The brunette in a light green space suit just had enough.
"Guys! It could be any of us, let's not fight." The brunette reassured, hearing a laugh.
"Well, well,well. You can't make this all sunshine and rainbows Edd." The Spanish man said, his space suit being a dark green.
Two other males stood beside him a blonde in a purple space suit and the other a brunette in a cyan space suit.
"Go away Eduardo." The brunette said, not wanting to deal with him.
"Come on, none of us are the imposters. It's probably one of you!" Two other males soon entered, both in a yellow space suit and a pink space suit.
"Paul, Pat!" The norski shouted, rushing over to the two men.
"Ah, hello Tord." The taller male said, showing a kind smile.
"How are your tasks going?" The norski asked, his tasks were mostly fake. He stole tasks from other so he be safe, they had already killed orange and exchanged tasks with his partner.
"Oh, tasks are alright! Paul here kept messing up on the card swipe task." The taller male responded, looking at the shorter male with bushy eyebrows.
The said male was turned away and flushing a little in embarrassment.
"You didn't have to tell him that." The shorter male said, still embarrassed.
"It's alright Paul, I failed that task a lot too." The norski said, wishing to make the other feel better.
"Tord come on!" The eyeless brit yelled, the norski perked up and looked back.
He nodded and waved goodbye to who he was speaking with, going back over to the eyeless brit.

They then got away from the group and into a room that nobody would enter without completing all tasks. They sat in security, the norski leaned against the wall while the brit had his arms folded over his chest.
"What's the plan?" The norski had decided to ask, they needed more tasks from the others or they end up caught.
"I don't know, I just don't want to kill Edd or Matt." The eyeless brit answered, this gave the norski an idea.
"What about that Eduardo guy?" The norski asked, smirking slightly.
"What about him?" The brit asked, slightly confused.
"We kill him, take his tasks and then Edd will be blamed." The norski said, it wasn't bad.
"You won't feel bad for having to kill Edd!" The eyeless brit sighed, he wasn't ready to kill another person.
"No." The brit answered plainly, this slightly shocked the norski.
"No? Tom we need to do something other then delepleting oxygen and messing with the reactor!" The norski said, he stood straight up and was wishing to get through to the brit.
"No means no, get that through your brain." The brit answered back.
"Fine, but I won't hesitate to blame you." The norski said, leaving out of security.
The norski letting out a huff, walking to the other side of the room. The brit had followed, and noticed what was about to happen.
"Tord, don't you dare." The brit wasn't gonna let it happen again, but he couldn't really stop the norski.
The norski shot a glare at the brit, ripping at cords and hearing the signs blare once again.
The norski then proceeded to leave, going off to another room as everyone rushed in to fix the reactor.
The brit didn't want to end up being voted out, he went to help out with reactor as everything was once again stable.
"Where is Eduardo?" The blonde male asked, sticking with the shorter male with chocolate brown hair.
This made the eyeless brit freeze, walking on out of the reactor and moving through from the engine room and to the electrical room.
Walking in and seeing the body on the floor, the norski blowing the tip of his gun.
The man on the floor had a bullet hole straight through the skull and to the brain as the brain was splattered all over the floor, the eyeless brit's stomach flipped with uneasiness.
"To-Tord, I said no." The eyeless brit said, his voice slightly quivering as to not puke up his lunch.
"You didn't do it, I did." The norski answered, going to the vent and opening it.
"Ladies first?" The norski looked at the eyeless brit and earned a low growl, the brit going and hopped into the vent.
The norski went in next and corrected the vent, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Your a asshole, you know that commie?" The brit said, being oblivious upset with his partner.
"Relax, it wasn't Edd or Matt." The norski answered, going in front of the brit to open the next vent.
The two ended up in Medbay, getting right on out with the brit.
The norsko fixed the vent and the two left the room.
"I hate you." The brit said, the norski hummed.
"I know, you say it alot." The other responded, smiling softly while looking over a peice of paper.
Tasks were written down on it, most were already completed.
"There is two left, want the task in reactor or navigation?" The norski asked, the brit hummed.
"Reactor please." He said, taking that job as the two entered into cafeteria.
They saw nobody in the room, but it wasn't until a meeting was called, they all sat at a large round table.
A button sat in the middle and was protected by a case at the moment.
"We sat Eduardo dead in electrical." The brunette explained, everyone being shocked.
"Did you see anyone?" The blonde asked and earned a shake of the head from the brunette.
"No." The brunette said with a sigh.
"Let's vote off Edd then." The blonde said, being in a small fit of rage.
Everyone tapped on their small tablets to vote on a specific personl, the eyeless brit and the norski pretended to have sorrowful faces.
The votes totaled up as the majority vote was on Edd, the brunette had sighed and saw him out to be ejected.
Watching from the window as the brunette floated out into space, the tablets reading out that the brunette was not an imposter.
It was than that the blondes face had paled, the norski knew he would be getting rid of the neighbors first.
"Matt! You were with that foolish cola addict!" The blonde yelled out.
"You must be it!" The norski had smirked on the inside, everyone just turning onto one another.
The scenario was scaring the brit a little, he wanted nothing more then to make this stop.
Just to be innocent, to survive this place.
"Well the meeting is over, tasks to get done!" The ginger said, going off alone to do tasks.
The norski knew what to do next.