Collared Hero 2

Art above is mine. (It was rushed.)

Warning:
Blood
Someone being poisoned
Foaming at the mouth
A villain being a damsel in distress

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You sure okay with going there?" The brunette had asked, his bushy eyebrows raised slightly in worry.
The norski nodded, he still needed time on speaking again. He just couldn't leave the villain alone with that mayor.
He needed to know and remember the villains name, he was suiting up.
He went to feel the collar but froze, forgetting it was now gone and he had freedom.
"Here." The taller male in yellow had handed the norsk a scarf, helping him get it on to just be wrapped around his neck. It was oddly comforting.
"Th-thanks." He tried to speak and end up letting out a small harsh cough, noticing the worry looks.
He smiled and sighed, ready to head out

"You needed me?" The norsk had asked, this was 10 years before he even got the damn collar to begin with.
"Ah, yes. That villain has been going around and causing havoc, what have you been doing?" The new mayor had asked.
"I- um." The norsk tried to think before flinching, the mayor had slammed his fist onto the desk.
"Nothing! You call yourself a hero for being useless!?" The mayor had shouted.
"That isn't true, I work my ass off to keep the city safe! You sit on your fat ass all day." The norsk fought back, this new mayor was pissing him off.
"Fighting back huh? I run this city." He said, letting out a dark chuckle.
"I think the villains have a right not to be heros." The norsk said, the mayor's grin had faltered.
"You think on becoming one of them?" The mayor asked, the norsk shook his head.
"Are you death, my dream was to be a hero when I was young. But you are making me wish I joined there side, would of made life easier!" The norsk shouted, the mayor tsked.
"And what reason do you have to become a human." The mayor asked, a brow lifted.
"I've been treated like nothing but for small chores from the townsfolk, you seem to love yelling at me with your annoying voice that makes you sound like a teenager on puberty with the right note." The norsk said, the mayor stood as the chair fell back.
"Ooo, look who got up finally." He said next, this really ticked the mayor off.
"You better back off." The mayor said, the norsk raised a brow.
"Or what?" The norsk asked, standing his ground.
"Or this." Just then two arms had grabbed the hero, he fought against them but he really wished for super strength.
He didn't really have any power besides from creating fire within his palms, he kept the power a secret.
The arms were from robots, they each had a strong grip as a third one rolled in, a collar clutched in the metal hands.
"Stay still, this won't hurt a bit." The mayor had said, the norsk tried to struggle but the collar was placed on.
It let out a small beep to indicate that it waited for a command.
"What the fuck?" The norsk was all confused.
"Starting now, your not allowed to speak at all and you must kill all villains." The mayor instructed, the collar had beeped.
"Like I would lis-" The collar had first beeped a warning before sending a huge voltage of electricity, the norsk screamed out in agony before it had gone again.
It went on for several hours of him trying to fight the command but in the end he learned he needed to stay silent.
Then weeks turned to months and months turned to years, ten whole years of even the littlest noise to send electricity scorching his throat and zapping the rest of his body.
He was lucky it hadn't kill him.

Back to the present, he must focus if he wanted to save that villain, still need to ask for his name.
He rushed to get there, he didn't really have speed power as well.
At the front entrance, taking a small breather.
He had then entered and took the elevator, pressing to the top floor.
He just casual sat there, people entering or leaving.
Knowing he should've takened the stairs, now here he was in a cramped elevator full of people who had jobs to do.
One woman held a stack of paper while a man on the opposite side was on a phone call, the elevator only could hold up to three people at a time, four if a small child could fit.
Soon the two people had left to their floors and the norsk made it to his, he exited and his eye's widen.
The brit was being held up by his wrists, a collar around his neck as it seemed to be a pit of acid below.
"Glad you could join us." The mayor had turned around in his seat, he really was trying to be like those people in movies.
"So, I see you got that little collar off. Your villain friend here has been more obedient." He snickered.
"Let h-him go." The norsk tried to speak again, he needed time to allow his vocals to heal.
Maybe also see a doctor to check his throat.
But it could all wait till later, he first needed to save the villain.
"Awe, You care so much for villains." A small pause before the mayor continued. "Don't you." He smirked, the norsk looked at the coffee and had an idea.
"Well, I-I pois-poisoned your coffee th-this morning." The norsk said, the mayor was in mid sip before stopping.
The mayor had suddenly spat out his coffee, I wouldn't help since he already drank a bit of it.
"Give me the damn antidote!" He shrieked in terror to the news, the norsk thought the mayor would at least be smarter.
"Let h-him go." The norsk instructed, pulling out a bottle.
The liquid was a pink color, it said antidote on it.
"As you wish." The mayor pressed a button and what held the brit up had snapped.
The brit began to fall to his doom, the norsk had tossed the antidote and rushed over.
Leaping and catching the brit mid air and them tumbling to the other side of the acid pool next to them.
"Thank goodness!" The mayor had caught the antidote and began to chug it like his life meant it.
He then looked at rhe bottle before seeing a peeling in the corner of the logo.
Peeling it off had a different logo, this one had poison on it.
The mayor stood in shock as white foam began spewing from his mouth before he sudden began throwing up blood onto the floor.
It ended when a thud was heard, the norsk sighed in relief that it was over.
He had then went over and took a remote, clicking a button as the collar on the brit fell off.
"You were pretty awesome." The brit said, standing up.
"Hate that I had to be damsel in distress though." He grumbled, the norski just hugged the taller male.
"Do-don't do it ag-again." The norsk said, his voice was raspy and didn't sound good.
"How about we get that throat checked up on." The brit chuckled, he adored the accent though.
"But, you made a nice plot twist there with the poison." The brit said, the norsk smiled.

The two had returned home, everything was all fine.
Moving in together and getting into occasional fighting from time to time.
They soon allowed another hero and villain live with them, a brunette and a ginger.
The four were pretty peaceful, the four acted normal but with their jobs.
The heros made sure to try and stop the villains, sometimes succeeding or failing. The eyeless brit had made sure the norsk had won had most times, but sometimes would win if needing the cash to pay bills.
"So you wanted to see me?" The norsk asked, his voice was so much better then before.
The scarf that was given to him was around his neck, he had on a red sweater with jeans.
"Well, I just wanted to ask if you like to have a relationship. In secret if your not comfortable with it being public." The eyeless brit had asked, the norsk was shocked.
"Of course, will it effect our hero, villain dynamic?" The norski had asked.
"Well, maybe some fans would enjoy seeing us flirting." The brit said, the two had gotten close and shared a gentle kiss.
They then laughed, the norski finally happy.
As for mayor position, a new mayor was elected. A woman with brown hair and tanned skin, she was polite and made sure that villains and heros were both treated well.
Nobody used heros for their personal uses or said awful things, it was all peaceful.

The old mayor's body was being held in a secret room, scientists trying to find out what had killed him.
They left the body alone and went for a small break.
The body had twitched before the old mayor had jolted up with a gasp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There will not be another part, sorry.