Wake Up

(⚠️Warning: this contains
Death
Suicide
Overdosing

Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The norski hanging out with his fellow roommates had decided on what adventure to do next, they were all contemplating on where to go since the summer heat bothered the four, the norski more used to the cold then the heat.
"What about the beach?" The norski offered and the other's decided that was a great idea, the four of them heading to their rooms and getting ready.
The norski slipped out of his shirt and pants before letting his boxers fall, he went and grabbed his red neon swim shorts before placing on a grey hoodie that had the sleeves cut off.
Walking out to meet the other's and looking at Tom, the two made eye contact and gave the other a small loving gaze as they headed out.

In the car each male had gotten in, edd decided to drive while Matt sat beside him for the car mirror's, both Tom and Tord sat in the back and shared some tunes. Edd starting up the car and putting the gear into drive, driving out from the house and on the way to the beach, about a few miles from the house.
Along the way the norski stared out the window, watching things pass by before seeing a familiar building. Something about it, he couldn't figure out but it was on the tip of his tongue but once he blinked, the building was gone.
He thought they must of just passed by it and shrugged it off, but for some reason it seemed the building followed them.

The car was parked as they all got out at their stop the norski grabbing his towel and draping it around his neck, he looked at the sky and thought he saw one of the clouds just flicker from being there to not being there and soon it vanished completely.
What was going on?
"Commie! You coming or gonna keep cloud watching?" The eyeless called over.
"I'm coming, I just thought I saw something." He responded and rushed over.
"What you see?" The eyeless brit asked the shorter male.
"One of the clouds, they were flickering and just completely vanished, when we were driving I also saw, a building and thought it looked like it was following us." He explained and in the end earned a laugh from the other.
"That sounds like some stupid theory that someone make up for this world to not be real!" The eyeless brit said and calmed his laughter, the two making it to the beach after walking a short distance.

"Probably your right, wanna get into the water?" The norski asked the brit nodding as they left their towels with their things, the norski taking off the sleeveless hoodie and placing it with the rest of their things. The brit waited before they went over and entered the cool water, but that's not what the norski felt.
It normally was cold but now he couldn't tell the temperature difference in the water, it worried him as he turned to the brit and gasped.

The brit he once knew was like a black fragment, a horrifying version of himself as his mouth looked unhinged in a terrifying smile, suddenly the brit came closer and spoke.

"S̸̱̤̯͈̔́̿̍̕ŏ̴̪͖̌͋̈̅͆̈́͊͝m̷̠̙̀͠e̷͙͎͌̿͌͊̄̽̏̓͘t̶̝̰̝̫͎̉ḥ̷͇͍͇̮͉͆ͅͅï̵̻̺̘͆̽͂̏̍̓͑n̸̞͔͙̥͙͕͗̏͝g̸̤̦͎̗̤̯̮͊͛̀̿̄̈͝ ̸͙͔̜̾̅̏̎̑̽̈́͘ẅ̴̡̤̮́͝r̷̢̀͐̃̏̉̃͛̓̚͘o̷̮̞͙̱̺̖̻̳͙̤̅̑͛n̷̨̯̼̠̝̪̟̋̐̎̓̈́͑̀͘g̵̡̠̝̞͛̃̃̋̽ ̵̡̲̞͎̱͛̅̍̓͜͝T̴̨͔̲̠̞̩̩̟̔ó̶̢̡͈͖̺̘͈̫̜͐̒̀̐̋͜r̷̥̳̟͖͈̘̲͓͇̼͒d̴̺͙̬̫͎̠̤̙̾̾̀͆̅̏͌̄͆ͅy̴̙̝̤̌?"

The brits voice wasn't the same, the norski teared up and heard the voice a kind of mix with bits of his original voice but somewhat static. Looking over and finding Edd and Matt just like Tom, but their eye's. Their eye's were white but slowly turning the color red while slowly disintegrating in their sockets, it had the norski all nauseous.

He woke up, was it a nightmare. But what he found wasn't his room but a broken pod, opening the door and taking a few tubes out of his arm. Looking around and noticing a label.
"Project perfect world?" The norski read.
"What the fuck, that's awful." He said, soon leaving the room and noticing the facility was broken down and must of been abandoned.
The norski's stomach growling but looking at his clothes, he was wearing a hospital night gown, dots littered it as he sighed.
"The world, wasn't real." He told himself and soon tearing up.
"Tom wasn't real." He said and tearing up a little.
"A relationship I had was never even real!" He yelled as he was upset at the fact he was faced now with actual reality.
Now looking around and finding nothing but just heading outside and blocking his eye's from the blinding sun.
Walking off to what he saw was a looking city and finding a house that held clothing being hung to dry, the norski sneaking up and noticing nobody was home. Heading into the yard and looking over he snatched a pair of jeans and a grey shirt with a red flannel, heading out the yard and changed into the clothing.
He needed shoes.