Zombie?[Part 2]

[⚠️Warning⚠️]
Blood
Gore
Slight angst
Zombie Commie

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It had been a few months since the day they all decided to find the cure.
They hijacked a van and had it working, picking up gas that they could find.
The brunette drove the van with the ginger next to him, the eyeless brit sat in the back with the norski laid down and his head in the brit's lap.
The norski wasn't doing too well, his skin around the bite and up his arm was becoming greenish. Effecting him more as he laid in a uncomfortable sleep, sweat poured down from his forehead.
He was running a high temperature, his chest shakily risen and fell.
"Ngh!" The norski tensed up, the brit immediately going to calm him down.
"Sh- it's okay." The eyeless watched with worry, the norski had been like this for a month.
The norski squirmed before shooting up with a loud scream, he was immediately hugged by the brit.
"It hurts! It hurts! Make it stop!" The norski yelled, tears had welled up and began to roll down his cheeks.
"I know, We are trying." The brit continued to hold the norski close, watching the other cry out in pain.
The three brits could only hear the norski begin to plead for the pain to stop, they didn't know how long the process for a being to become a zombie would take. But they knew their friend was trying to hold back the zombie virus, the virus had been spreading and it must be killing him to feel all that.
The norski's cries soon died down to soft mumbles, his eye's fluttering to stay open.
"Guess that was another pain flash, how man has he had so far?" The brit driving had ask, taking a peak at the mirror to see into the back before going to eye's on the road.
"This is his 6th one so far." The eyeless brit replied, watching the norski drift back into sleep.
"It's getting worse, the skin near his neck his going to a pale green." He said again, laying the norski back down with his head on his own lap.
"Okay, hold on for a second."

At that moment the brunette held his feet on both the brake and the drive petals, spinning the wheel at a quick pace.
The brit held the norski close while the ginger made sure to cover his face, the brunette smirked and got ready to change afterwards.
The van slammed into a hoarde, thuds being heard from the side.
The ginger took a peak, screaming out.
"Edd! Turn now!" The ginger watched and almost was slammed into the window that was smeared in rotten blood and guts, intestines and a eyeball had slowly slid down the window from the outside.
The eyeball just staring at the ginger as the ginger shrieked in terror, the shriek disturbed the norski.
"Matt shut up!" The eyeless brit shouted out, the ginger looked away from the window.
"Calm down matt, everything is- mostly fine." The brit driving had taken a pause before continuing, he tried to keep positive through the negative moments.
"Edd?" A weak voice came in, an accent following with it slightly hoarse.
The three brits all were surprised to hear the norski not actually screaming in pain.
"Yeah Tord?" The brit driving called out.
"Am I going to become one of them?" The norski's words slightly slurred, he was becoming tired again.
The norski rested a lot more then the brits and needed, the virus was doing a number on him.
"No, we will find a cure. We- we won't let anything like that happen." The brunette said, he didn't need the norski to freak out about what was happening to him.
"You should be resting now, we will handle traveling." The eyeless brit reassured him, the norski shook his head.
"I'm not tired." This concerned them, but knew he would be resting soon.
"Also Edd, I know you don't want me to freak out. But I know what's happening to me." The norski said, the brit driving had let out a sigh and continued to drive.
"Also, try to stop at any labs or anything that's close to secret. Military bases work too." The norski instructed, the brit driving had nodded.
"Edd had instructed we couldn't kiss, but small kisses work from my end." The eyeless brit said, chuckling lightly before pecking the other's cheek.
"You guys are gonna need to have safety guards, incase I start to bite." The norski said with a light chuckle.
"We will." The eyeless brit said, letting out a sad sigh.