Forgotten memories

Alternative universe if Tom had actually found Tords lab but his memories of it were erased with a few other memories of his.

Warning:
Memory gun
Angst
Mention of overdose
Pills

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He sighed, walking towards the norski's room and knocking on the door.
"Hey commie, got a sec-" He froze in place.
The norski sat frozen as well, his secret lab was open and he was working away on something.
"Ah! T-Tom! This, This isn't what it looks like." He stood from his stool, it always place strain on his back.
"What the fuck is this?" The brit asked, anger beginning to build up.
"Tom, just calm down." The norski said, he had no choice.
"How am I supposed to be calm!?" The brit shouted, the norski lucky that their other two roommates were out of the house.
The norski had grabbed something red, then suddenly pointed it at Tom.
His eye's showed no emotion in them.
"Goodbye Tom, I can't let you ruin the future I was forced in." The norski said, the brit thought it was a gun.
He had taken a step back, his anger shifted into panic.
"We can talk about this Tord, just put the gun down." The brit said.
"Ha! You think this is an actual fucking gun!" The norski said, a crazed look in his eyes.
"This is just the beginning, and you were just in the way." The brit's voids widen as a flash hit him.
A thud as the motionless body hit the ground, the brit out cold and would probably have no memory of what he seen.

A few days had passed, the two had gone to being upset with one another.
This hurt the norski's heart, it was for his own good anyway to leave the brit behind.
He had gone to the 'big city' to report to his so called friends there, heading into the building and in full uniform.
"Tord!" A familiar voice had called, a taller male coming over with a shorter male.
The scar over his right eye and the cig barley hanging on in his mouth.
"Pat, Paul. How has the base been?" He asked like he was already leader.
He wasn't really the actual leader, he was close though.
"Oh, low on medical supplies and a food fight had happened in the canteen." The unique eyebrowed man explain.
"Damn, wish I stuck around for the food fight." He said with a light smirk.
"But how come your here? You have at least a month until the time you actually visit." The taller male said.
"Oh, just ran into some complications. " The two males didn't like the sound of that, their gazes slightly shifted.
"We are friends, right Tord?" The taller male said, the three of them walked down the hall.
He felt the taller man's hand tightly grip his shoulder.
"Y-yeah." He said, not knowing anymore.
"Than, you better finish the mission." The taller man warned, he didn't have a choice.
"Why can't you guy's lead?" The norski had asked, the two looked at eachother before laughing.
"What!, us?" The bushy brow man said.
"Tord, I like following a leaders rules, Paul here likes to slack off and even with your height. You can be intimidating when you want to be." The taller man explained, the two men smirked.
"Well, the robot is almost done. I just gotta bring it back here." The norski said on his situation.
He trusted his friends, the two smirked.
"Good." The taller man said, the three continuing down the hall.
The norski had a terrible feeling, something wasn't right.
"Well, we must fix those emotions of yours first. You must be a cold hearted and emotionless leader, no regret to killing a person!" The bushy brow man said, the taller nodded.
"That's why I snagged these." The taller man had handed the norski a bottle of pills.
"The lead scientist had created these pills to make a person cold hearted and mean." The taller man explained, the norski gulped.
He decided to agree, not wanting to lose his only friends in the army.

He had gone back home, only staying for a weekend.
Walking in through the door and seeing the eyeless brit coming his way.
They gave eachother a glare, the brit smirked and roughly bumped into the norski.
He had accidentally dropped the pills onto the floor, going to pick them up.
"What are those?" The brit asked, going and getting them first.
"Just some medication, It's to help me sleep when I travel." The norski spoke a lie, the brit decided to buy it.
"Fine, maybe you can use them for something other than sleep. Like a forever sleep." The brit said, a smirk on his face.
The norski just nodded, heading to his room and closing the door.
Taking out two pills and taking them already, next was waiting for them to kick in.
It didn't take long as he started to feel less of his other emotions other then anger and disgust.
He just sighed, going and opening his lab.
He pressed a button to a spiral stair case and had went down the stairs.
Getting his tools and starting the more process on finishing the robot for the army.
He just wished he could just stay with his friends from pre school.

"Tom get Tord." The brunette said, placing food onto the table.
Dinner was just made and all cooked.
"He can starve for all I care." The eyeless brit said with a small glare.
"Just do it, I will dump out your alchohol." The brunette said, threatening the eyeless brit's favorite drinks.
"Fine! I'm going." The brit had stood and left towards the norski's room.
Something felt oddly familiar.
He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking to the norski's room.
"Hey commie, dinner!" The brit said, knocking on the door.
There had been no response, the brit mini panicked that the norski took up the idea with the pills.
The brit broke into the room, it was empty but saw the open secret lab.
"What the fuck?" He said to himself.
A sudden flash came back, of him and the norski.
Memories came flooding back on the situation, his memory being erased by some sort of red gun.
The brit let out a sudden gasp, the memory of their relationship.
The two had gotten into a secret relationship and didn't tell the brunette and ginger.
He noticed the stairs and walked over to them.
Being surprised by the norski's head popping out of no where.
"Tom?" He asked, his emotionless look had switched to anger.
"You weren't supposed to know about this." He said, getting out from the compartment.
The huge robot being inside and almost completely done.
The brit's anger boiled, pinning the norski to the wall with his hands in his.
"I'm not letting you use that red gun again, Love." The brit said, the norski was supposed to feel something in this situation.
"You aren't supposed to remember that too, your just in the way." He said, the brit sighed.
"What do the pills really do Tord." The brit said, he wanted to know.
"They help with sleep." He said the same lie.
"Then what happened to your emotions?" The brit asked, he could tell that something was up.
"I can't tell you." The norski said, the brit had let out a sigh.
"Fine, I'll forget for you." The brit said, moving away from the norski.
He saw the red gun and went to it, he had held it to his head.
The reason the gun wasn't erasing everything from the brit's mind was that it had it's settings set to a specific time.
It could also re erase memories that were once gone.
The norski stood and stared at the brit, the pills were wearing off, taking a step forward.
"Tom, don't." The brit sent a glare to the norski.
"Didn't you want this?" The brit asked, the norski feeling that same feeling when pressured.
He didn't know how to think as his mind jumbled on with the truth.
"I never wanted this to happen, I was forced!" The norski said, the brit stared with wide voids.
The brit then chuckled before laughing, he had to put the gun to his side to wipe his voids.
"Wow, so believable." The brit said, going back to point the gun to his head.
"It's the truth." The norski mumbled.
"Well, I wish to forget we had a relationship. Have fun with the project before I stop your sorry ass." The brit said, the norski had let out a shaky sigh.

"Enjoy your life, useless commie." The brit then had shot himself with the memory gun, his motionless body had hit the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No part 2 for this one.