Collared Hero

Warning
Shock collar
Manipulation
A horrible mayor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Theif!" Yelled a security guard, alarms blared throughout the building.
A man with void eye's rush down the hall, a expensive diamond necklace in his hand.
He laughed while running, taking twists and turns.
His jacket blowed behind him, fur like softness was around the hood.
He had on a navy blue turtle neck and ripped jeans, a belt that wrapped around him with a chain hanging around.
He be lucky to get out with this necklace and not run into the dumb silent hero, nobody knew why the city's hero was always silent.
The villain just shrugged and continued to rush off, sliding right under a close security door.
"Hah!" He yelled out, getting up and running off.
He made it outside and around back, slowing to a stop.
"What a beauty, should get me a lot." He said to himself, nobody else around.
It was until he turned to the side to dodge a punch.
"Showed up, huh?" The brit said, a light chuckle came from him.
The hero didn't say a word and held out his hand, looking directly at the diamond necklace.
"I stole it fair and square." The brit said, showing a smirk.
It was until he heard a beep and looked down to find a collar around the other's neck.
"Uh, what's the collar for?" He asked, not expecting a response.
He noticed the line burn scars around the other's neck that were close to the collar.
Something had then clicked in the brit's head, it wasn't good in any way.

A sudden 3d see through model of the city's mayor sat on the norski's wrist like watch, he held up his arm.
"Tord! What are you doing just sitting there, get the villain!" The mayor yelled out in anger, the norski letting out a light sigh.
"And who are you to be talking like that to the greatest hero in this city?" The brit asked, the norski looked at the brit with confusion.
"He is horrible at his job!" The mayor had yelled.
"Does he get paid for it?" The brit asked, the mayor was taken a back and didn't know how to answer.
"Well, no- but!" The mayor suddenly was cut off.
"But nothing, your using him like a tool till he breaks." The brit argued, something he wouldn't do unless it was necessary. Right now was necessary, the norski was glad for the villains help.
"Also, treating him like a dog won't help either." The brit said sternly, wishing the norski would switch sides.
The brit then ended whatever was sort of like call on the watch, the norski wished he could thank the brit but knew what would happen.
He mouthed a small thank you to the brit and saw the villain smile with sympathy.
"We villains have it easy, I don't need the money right now so here." He handed over the necklace, the norski held it and looked down at it.
Once he looked up was when he noticed the brit had vanished, the norski sighed.

"Tord, the moment that villain is gone is when I will allow you to live in peace." The mayor said, the norski now in his office.
"And maybe I'll add in a reward." The mayor said with a light smirk, the norski was blinded by greed with how he was living.
He nodded with acceptance, standing and leaving the office.
"A fool blinded by greed." The mayor said with a light chuckle, taking a sip from his cup.
The norski began to walk out of the building was when he was swarmed by citizens, questions were being asked and he didn't have the voice to answer.
He then went and helped people with small chores or for no reason at all, just being used as a tool then a hero.
He sighed and went walking, wishing for better days where the pain wasn't around.
He lived in a small apartment with no water to drink from, the building his apartment was in looked like it was about to collapse.
He had a small simple job that wasn't a hero, he entered the building and went to his apartment.
He actually was getting ready for the job, getting out of his hero uniform and into his job uniform.
Heading out and to the job he got close by, entering was when he noticed his coworker.
"Tord! Good luck." His coworker warned as the place was crowded.
His job was a waiter at a bar, taking orders and heading to tables.
Giving small nods before he took one drink and walked to the table in the back.
Setting drink down and seeing the brit from before, the void eye's stared him down.
"You seem familiar, that collar looks awfully close to one a hero owns." The brit said, his words slurred and he definitely wasn't totally drunk or totally sober.
The norski shook his head and went to leave to continue his job before being pulled back, he fell back and was sat in the brit's lap.
"And where do you think your going cutie?" The brit asked, letting out a light chuckle.
The norski shook his head, he couldn't believe how drunk this villain was.
"Awe, just one kiss." The brit said with a smirk, the norski huffed and gave the brit a glare.
"Oh! A bit of attitude I see." The brit said with a smirk, his words still slurring from the alchohol.
The norski wished he could speak and tell the brit of everything, wishing to get it out.
He wanted to tell someone on how the mayor treated heros with someone sober and not the drunk brit.
The collar was in the way, it only being installed to stop him from failing and telling the truth to someone.
The brit lightly giggled, the alcohol made him kind of flirty but goofy.
The norski actually liked the villain, not wishing to give off bad terms but the mayor would have his head if the brit were to get him to change sides.
"Wanna come to my place?" The brit said with a light slur in his words, placing down money for the drinks and going to stand.
The norski stood up and kept the brit up, helping the brit out and clocking out of his shift early.
The brit helped guide the way while drunk and there was the brit's house.
It shocked him, the brit had was a modern house that was nice and clean, nothing wrong with it.
The norksi helped the brit into the home and to his room, helping the brit into bed and covering him up.
"Night!" The brit said before slowly dozing off himself, the norski smiled and left to the living room.
Laying down on the couch and slowly closing his eye's, he hoped the morning would be okay.
He slowly closed his eye's and drifted off to sleep.

Morning arrived and the brit walked downstairs after a shower, going towards the living room and seeing the norski on his couch.
"Huh, the hero is here." He said aloud, going over and taking a peak at the collar.
Not really good at technology but he knew a friend who could get it off, taking out his phone and ringing up the friend.
"Hey! It's me." The brit began, heading towards the kitchen.
"Yeah, I got another collar for you to hack." The brit continued, and muffled yell came from the phone.
"Paul, calm down and get over here." The brit said with a frustrated sigh, the hangover was killing his head.
"Thanks." The brit finished and ended the call, not even saying goodbye.
The brit went to the bathroom and took out some medication for his migraine.
Taking and swallowing down two pills dry, it wasn't too bad.
He left to the kitchen and had his hands washed before making breakfast, not knowing what the norski was interested.
He heard a light groan before a loud beep and a thud, the brit went to the living room to see the norski just getting up.
"Morning, I'm making breakfast." The brit said, heading back to the kitchen without a care.
The norski walked to the kitchen, everything in the house seemed otherworldly to him.
The brit chuckled.
"I'm guessing you live in something small." The brit said, cooking up some bacon, the norski had nodded.
He went and took a seat at the table, waiting patiently for the food to be ready.
The brit then set two plates down, sitting across from the norski.
"So, here." The brit had handed over a note book and pencil, the norski looked at it and smiled softly.
He mouthed a thank you, deciding to write something down, showing it to the brit.
'I am thankful for the gift, I just wish to get rid of this collar.'
The brit finished reading it, soon nodding.
"I actually have someone coming, he helped a hero like you with the collar problem." The brit explained, the norski nodded.
The norski was excited to meet this person and actually have the collar be taken off.

The two had finished their meals and went to playing a calming card game, it getting competitive from time to time.
The sound of knocking suddenly came to the front door, the brit excusing himself to go answer the door.
The brunette with oddly large eyebrows had entered and looked at the silent hero still sitting in the living room.
"Tord?" The large eyebrow man had said, the norski showed a small smile.
"You know him?" The eyeless brit asked.
The other had nodded.
"He was friends with me and another hero, we were a team before the new mayor came along." The eyebrow man said, going over to take a look at the collar.
"I disappeared and had to help the other hero with his collar problem, I didn't think you end up with one too Tord." He explained.
"And why is that?" The brit had asked.
"Cause he's normally stubborn and cocky, he must of done something." The eyebrow man had said, the norski had mouth a angry hey.
The man with dark brown hair was focused on getting the collar off, putting all attention to the work.
"Oh, I contacted Pat to come here." The man said, a taller man had barged in.
His hair longer and in a ponytail, scars were at his neck.
"I came as soon as you texted me, how is he doing?" The taller male had asked.
"I almost got it, give me a moment." The shorter male had said.
The two seemed close, the brit decided to wait patiently for them to be done and to leave so he could talk to the norski alone.
"Got it!" The short male cried out, the collar had clicked apart and was taken off.
The norski touched at his neck and teared right up, the brit saw the norksi have a touch of freedom for the first time in a long while.
"How long have you had that collar on you for?" The brit had asked, the norski wasn't good with talking at the moment.
The norski had grabbed his notebook and wrote it down, showing it to the brit.
The brit's eye's had widened to the new information, he looked back at the norski.
"You been a pet for that mayor for ten years!?" The brit had yelled, the mayor made his blood boil.
The norski just nodded, a little nervous by the brit's temper.
Burn scars were around the norski's neck, they look more worse then the ones on the taller males neck.
"I'm gonna kill that mayor." The brit said, he couldn't understand this new found feeling for the norski.
The norski had shook his head and showed a look of fear, he was trying to tell the brit to not go.
"That's not a good idea." The shorter male said, wishing to stop the brit.
"No! That mayor is so dead for doing this to the heros!" The brit had shouted, soon he had barged out the door to go do what was the reason he end up in so much trouble.
The norski knew that the mayor was capable of so much, he couldn't stop the brit.

"Pl-please come back s-safe." A whisper came from the norski, he lightly flinching but relaxing when knowing there was no more collar.
Now the wait had begun for the brit to return.
Or would he return.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2?