Heng smiling with his little chuckled. Freen can't help to feel so much in guilty but her lips slowly to curl into a thin smile with her teary eyes.

"Right. How can i didn't even realise in the first place that film is looking so much like me. Even her naughty behaviour." Freen chuckled as heng nodding and chuckled too when remembering again those naughty scenes that film will did.

"Im useless right, heng? I can't even fulfill my promise. I cant even——"

"Dont say like that freen. You know, everyone make mistake and i agree that is your mistake. But i know, you did your best to protect your little one and also my little one." Heng said and laugh.

Freen furrowed her eyebrows and wearing her playful angry face.

"What?! Who is your little one?!" Freen coldly ask.

"Becky. She's your little one and also my little one." Heng stick out his tongue makes freen scoffed and wearing her annoyed disgusted face.

"In sorry okay. She's my one and only little one so no. You can't call her like that!" Freen possessively said makes heng laugh loudly.

"She's just my little sister and for you, she might be your little wife?" Heng said with a thin smirk makes freen's eyes slightly open and sparkles hearing that.

"Ohhh someone likes the idea~" Heng teasingly said. He then straightened his sit position and take something out from her suit's pocket. He put that in front of her on the table makes freen gasped with her eyes more widened in shock.

"T-this i-is...." She pointed to 'the things'

"Yes, freen. The ring that you purposely propose becky to be your wife that night at that villa. The night that also purposely to be her happiest night but, its become her worse night. I took it as the villa called for the owner. And here it is." Heng smile and averted his gaze to the small-red box that looking so premium and so limited with small diamond around the box.

Freen's eyes slowly to release its tears and a drop of it rolled down onto her cheeks. She feel so useless right now. She feels so coward. Becky.....

freen slowly to take the red box and open it as her face twitched and the tears rolling down more hardly silently. The ring. The most expensive ring in the world that she order before only propose becky that night. A silver ring that looking so simple but have those limited-expensive diamond on it. Her hands slightly shaking holding it on the table.

Heng sighing and could feel that himself aso will release the tears if he still looking onto freen right now. So, he quickly hold both of freen's hand makes freen averted her gaze from the ring, towards heng. They stares each other as heng smiling softly.

"Do it as soon as possible freen. You have another chance and take this chance. I know you and i believe you freen. I know, you're feeling so guilty, useless and whatever you're feelings right now because you can't be there for becky when she's down three years ago. But, i also believe that you're the only one that can make becky happy again as before. Her heart only belongs to you, freen. Only you. Dont feelings so small about yourself okay freen? This time, make she trust you again and fulfill your promise freen. I know you loves her so much and so do her. Her happiness is you and i know only you deserve to be with becky. So, im giving my full responsible to you freen in taking care of becky. I believe you. Can you do that? Can you promise me that you will make becky happy again just like how she deserve?" Heng said makes freen gulping hardly and her eyes was shaky.

"I-i.. w-what s-should i do. I-i want her back to me b-but isn't this too fast?"

"Its not freen, You just need to clear everythings up and plan again. Becky's parents, grandmother... You need to get their permissions again. And maybe, its a little bit hard but dont worry, i know you can. And if you worried about becky's answer for your propose, dont even think about it freen. Because you know why? because i think if you're not proposing her, she still will saying yes to you for the rest of her life." Heng smiling widely and then chuckled. Its true. Becky will never belongs to anyone else other than freen.

Freen taking a deep breath and smiling too before nervously nodding.

"I will make this as soon as possible. T-thankyou heng. Thankyou for everything. You're really my brother and i owe you that. I love you so much as my brother and family. I promise, this time, becky will deserve her happiness with me and we will build this happy family alongside with film."

The two of them smiling and with that, freen's heart beating and blooming. She need to done this perfectly. And no one could ever separate her and becky anymore. No one.