She forever can't forget freen. Forever.

"Becky.... Heng is coming. Come out. He bring your favourite milk tea." Mrs armstrong said through the locked door as becky wipes her tears away and weakly walk towards the door, open it. She look at her mom as her mom right now feel the pain as she can't look at her daughter like this. The smiles on her one and only cheerful daughter is disappearing.

But, they also need to understand becky. Yeah.

What they can do right now is : Support her. That's all.

"Go. Smiling." Mrs armstrong said with a tint-weak smile and caressing becky's cheeks a little. Those eyes of becky already shows how much becky were crying. Its reddened and swollen!

Becky nodding and walking towards the living room as heng was waiting for her with his smile. For heng, Becky is still the same after freen left for a month. Lose her smile, weak, puffy swollen eyes, rarely talk, and prefer to be alone. He knows that. Its must be so hard for becky.

Becky then take a sit beside heng and give him her fake weak smile. Heng shooking his head and taking the big cup of milk tea that he placed on the table before putting the straw and give it to becky.

Becky's stomach and throat somehow feels nauseous. She closed her mouth and nose quickly before pushing those milk tea away makes heng furrowed his eyebrows.

"Welllkkkk," Becky feels like she want to throw up but she holds it. Heng quickly put away the milk tea and rub becky's back softly.

"W-what? What's wrong?! Didn't you like milk tea?!" Heng as as becky immediately shooking her head.

"It smells so bad!" Becky mumbled and one more time, she want to throw up as she quickly running towards the toilet. Heng gasped. Whats wrong? Is she sick or what?!

"She always enjoying milk tea before this..." Heng mumbled and scratching his own head. In weird. He even buy the milk tea that at the same store as he bought before! Huh? Whats wrong!

Becky's mom who at the kitchen and saw becky like that, she quickly running towards becky and rubbing her back to calm her down. After for a while, when becky feels calm down she weakly walk with the help of her mom, towards Heng again.

They take a sit as becky quickly leaning onto her mom's shoulder. Heng and her mom look at each other for a while. They are in weird and worried.

"Whats wrong sweetie? Are you sick?" Mrs armstrong asking as becky nodding her head.

"I-i dont feel good, mom. T-that milk tea. Smells so bad." Becky said as becky's mom gasped. She started to get worried. So much.

"S-should we go to the hospital? Check you up? Im worried if you have the food poisoning." Heng said as he in clueless.Little did he know that right now, becky's mom is thinking about something else.

"Y-Yes! I agree. Lets go becky?" Her mom said as becky shooking her head.

"No! i - i dont want!" Becky whining and hugging her mom from beside. A loud sigh escape from becky's mom and somehow she looking onto heng. What if... ugh. no.

"No Becky! Lets go. Im worried!" Becky's mom suddenly said as Heng nodded and quickly stood up. Mrs armstrong then stood up too, grabbing becky's hand that very lazy to move. She doesnt want to get out. That's all.

-

"Congrats, Ma'am. You're pregnant." The doctor said as the words that getting out from her mouth makes becky's eyes widened, gasped and froze. She can't even digest this. And of course, same as Heng, and her mom. They were also stunned. Froze. Mouth hang open and eyes widened.

"W-what..." Becky mumbled and look at heng's face that somehow looks really hurting. He disappointed of becky too. If freen is here.... she must be hurt.

The doctor then walking away, leaving the three of them still silent and froze in their place.

"Becky?! Did you sleep with a man?!" Her mom suddenly ask as Mrs armstrong right now looking so so mad and disappointed over her one and only daughter.

Becky gulping and look at heng again.

"No! Heng! You need to trust me. Seriously, i never sleep with anyone else other than freen! Heng! Please! Trust me!" Becky desperately told Heng as she stood up and hold heng's hand and also her mom's hand. Her eyes were full with tears and somehow she clueless. How can this happened when she only done that with freen?

Heng sighing loudly makes becky know that he was disappointed.

"Heng. I begging you. I never lie to you, Heng. I never did that things with someone else. Its only freen, Heng. Please." Becky said again and grasped for heng's hand more tightly as if she was comforting Heng. Heng look into her eyes and could see those sincerity and the loves of becky towards freen is still strong. So much strong.

Becky averted her eyes towards her mom.

"Mom, Im serious. Please. You know me. I never sleep with someone else...." Becky's voices started to crack as she slowly to loosened her grip on both of the people in front of her right now, making both of her hands were down beside her. Right now, she was crying hardly again as no one believe her.

Heng sighing again and slowly to pull her inside his hug.

"Okay okay... i trust you bec bec... who said i doesn't trust you? Right? Auntie?" Heng said and glancing to becky's mom who right now slowly to make a little sigh too and smiling weakly.

"Yes. I trust you sweetie. Always." Becky's mom said as heng pull out the hug and becky slowly to hug her mom after that. Her cries slowly to calm but somehow its hurting her heart. Is she carrying freen's child? Without freen by her side, she gonna growing this little kid alone?

For heng, he started to thinking. He started to feel really really weird. What is this? Its nonsense if becky is lying to him. Whatever, what he know right now is, he gonna investigate this again and will read the books again.