"A-ahhhhh!!!" Becky scream as that only a inch of the fake dick inside her. But she already screaming. Freen went to becky's lips again, kissing her to make becky forget about the pain and enjoying the pleasure that she make.

With a swift move, Freen thrust the fake dick inside becky fully makes becky's eyes rolled upwards and head threwing back because of the great pleasure.

"Ahhhhhhh..."

Freen hit the spots that she never feel before. Its feels so fucking good. Freen could feel becky's muscles clenching and tightening around the fake dick. She slowly to thrust earning a messy moaned from becky between each of the thrust.

"F-fuckkk! Daddy!"

"Y-yes..Yes!"

"Oh god..."

Freen thrust into her hardly while pinning her against the wall. She bite her own lips, looking onto becky's face that were flushing red because of the great pleasure and actions from her.

"Fuck you are so tight baby.." Freen groaned and keep thrusting into her with her steady pace.

"Ahhhh... mhhnmm... Ahh daddy.."

"You like it huh?! You like it that much"

"Y-yesss daddy... Fuck me hard daddy.."

"Fuck, so hot baby.." Freen shouts and grinding her teeth. The pace were intensely fast, the liquid from becky's pussy were dripping down, the sounds of wet and of course the sounds of their skin slapped. Its so freaking erotic.

Becky's breast also started to bouncing because of the hard thrust. She thrust inside her even harder as becky could feel she can't control her orgasm anymore. She was at the edge of it and was trying to hold. She grasp freen's shoulder making her nails digging inside freen's flesh.

But she can't hold it.

"Fuck!" Becky screamed and with that, she splashed the huge amount of liquid as its dripping down onto her thighs and also to the floor. Freen's thrust getting sloppier and she let becky ride out her orgasm. For a while, she stopped thrusting and pulled out the fake dick before she could feel becky's legs were trembling.

She take off the strap on that she wears with her hand supporting becky so that she not fall. Becky's energy were drain.

A tint smirk plastered on her lips.

She lift becky up like a koala again and went to the bed, sitting on the bed with becky on her laps, hugging her.

"We're not done yet baby. And you're already cumming. Such a bad girl." Freen whispered onto her ears as becky still catching her breath, resting her head on freen's shoulder. Freen letting her catching the breath for a while before becky slowly pull out from the hug.

Freen's eyes staring onto her, seeing how gorgeous this lady are. Everything's red and swollen on her face. So pretty.

"I love you so much, baby." Freen suddenly whispered as a tint weak smile plastered on becky's lips.

"I love you too. Forever." Becky leaned and give a quick peck on freen's lips. Freen then pulled her closer by her waist, and started to rolled her hips towards becky. That's make their private part rubbing each other and meeting each other again.

"ahhhh..."

Becky bite her lips and look at their private part that were meeting and rubbing each other, making she more aroused.

"Fuck, that was so hot..." Freen groaned as becky started to rolled her hips too. They are insane. They being a crazy women when it comes to each other.

"Yes... Yes like that baby.. Yes.. Make me cum." Freen groaned and even pulled becky closer to her even more. Becky who heard freen talking dirty and nasty, she rock onto freen's harder and kiss on freen's lips aggressively.

"mmmhhhmmmm...." Freen moaning between the kiss as the sound of their skin slapping filled the room.

With the each of thrust, and the skin meeting each other for a while, freen grab becky waist as becky grabbing freen's neck hardly. Their bodies collide and arched together before a loud moaned hearing as they both moaned at the same time : releasing the orgasm.

"Aahhhhh!!"

Freen's mouth gaped open and quickly catching for her breath. It's indescribable. Its so good to cum. They catching their breath as after that freen grab becky to laying onto the bed with her. There is no black smokes this time and the two of them didn't realise it at all about the changes.

Their chest up and down, still catching for the breath as freen then look at becky. Same as becky too, she look at freen. A chuckled comes out from freen's mouth makes becky chuckled too.

"The best method ever to loosened me up after working." Freen said earning a smack from becky on her stomach.

"Arghhh! Its hurts baby!"

"Serve you right!" Becky stick out her tongue as freen chuckled and then hugging her. With that, they felt asleep in each other arms, feeling comfortable and safe after the long- tiring night.