Somehow, becky didn't even feel the afraid of her anymore, because of her own anger that build up in her heart.

Becky walk closer to freen, standing in front of her with her hands were put together. She slightly bow her head.

"What do you want lady boss?" She as politely but that's attitude of her makes freen furrowed her eyebrows and standing straightly on her own feets.

Lady boss?

"What's with the attitude huh becky?" Freen ask and grabbing becky's right arm. Becky then stepping backwards making freen's hand letting go of her arm.

Freen stunned. She Avoiding her?

"Im sorry, Lady Boss. I have some works to do. If you dont have any works to discuss, i will excuse myself." Becky said coldly and flatly, was about to walk away but freen quickly grab her arm tightly again.

"Becky!"

Becky sighing in annoyed. She then turn her body again, facing freen once again. She raise her eyebrows. Freen stares into her eyes sharply and coldly but somehow there were shakes of dissapointed and begs.

"You hate me now huh?! You really like going out with that guy hm?!" Freen slightly raise her voices as her eyes shaking hardly with some tears of jealousy and anger.

Becky raise her eyebrows. She scoffed.

"Me?! Then you?! How about you?! Working or enjoying your women 'client'??!! or maybe you already fu—-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UPPP BECKY!! SHOUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL FUCK YOU HERE!" Freen shouts hardly makes becky somehow stares onto her daringly. There is no sign of afraid at all. But there were a sparks of jealousy and anger too.

"WHY??!! DOES THE WOMEN YOU FUCK UP WITH WHEN YOU'RE 'WORKING' WERE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU??!! OR SHOULD I GO FUCK WITH SAIN—-"

"FUCK!" Freen quickly grab becky hardly makes becky slammed her body onto hers. She cupped becky's face and immediately landed her lips on becky. Becky wriggling her body and pushing freen but there is no way she could beat this mad werewolf. Freen biting her lips hardly makes becky hissed and her lips were bleeding as freen just lick it off. She doesnt cares about it at all but becky could feel the sting on her lips.

Freen's hand were quickly ripped of the hot-pink shirt that becky's wear as the buttons were flying away. Becky gasped as she can't even handle this madness of freen. Freen literally going rough on everything.

Freen's feet walking forward and her hand also pushing becky as becky stepping back. They went to the table, with becky's ass were leaned on the table. The kiss were getting hot, the aggressiveness, the touch, all of the actions of freen were unbeatable.

Becky slowly to give in herself as she started to respond onto the rough kiss makes freen smirk in winning between the kiss. Becky's hand also started to wrapped around her neck, as freen's hand slowly to caressed her bare waist.

Freen's hand the trail up to becky's breast, as freen squeezed it with her bra still on. Becky's mouth gaped and moaned onto freen's mouth.

"Ahhhh..."

Becky can't even kissing freen anymore because of the pressure she received at her breats. With that, freen keep give multiples pecks on becky's lips.

"I fucking hate when you with him becky. I fucking hate you choose him over me becky." Freen's whipered with her stern voices and her eyes were never leaves becky's face, looking onto her face who was moaning because of the pleasure. 

Its so sexy. Head threw back, mouth gaped open, eyes closed tightly... Ugh.

Freen then kissing her neck, make her beautiful marks again   while her hand were busy unclasp the bra, leaving becky's in her top naked.

She then going down, kissing, licking and sucking her collarbone, chest and lastly her breast makes becky grab her shoulder tightly and could feel she was wet enough under there. Fuck, freen really knows how to hanlde women.

Freen gap herself from becky's breast before going up and give a peck on her lips again. She stares on becky's reddened and messy face before becky slowly open her eyes as she didn't receive the touch from freen anymore. Somehow,becky feels upsets and disappointed.

Their eyes meet. That's sending a electronic signs towards freen's heart and that's makes her heart beating uncontrollably. So freaking sexy and gorgeous!

Their face were still closed and still could feel the hot breath as becky still tried to catch her breath but, her eyes never leave freen's.

"Dont freaking holds anyone else becky. I warned you. I hate seeing you with him. I feel like i want to rip him apart." Freen whispered and studying every details on becky's face. She never tired studying those gorgeous face of hers.

Becky slightly raise her eyebrows with her tipsy seduce eyes.

"I hate seeing you with that woman too. Its feels like my heart bleeding unconsciously."

"Im not baby. I swear. She's just a client and every women were my client. I never feel, touch nor wahtever with them. I swear for the sake of god baby. Im yours. Im forever yours." Freen whispered again and leaning closer, giving a light peck on becky's lips once again.

Becky's heart somehow calm hearing this. She just need reassurance and she got it. Freen knows her the best.

"And im not too. I was just upsets. And jealous. You didn't even care about me these days. I miss you.I miss your cuddles, But.. hm" Becky pout her lips makes freen somehow smiling lightly.

"Im sorry... Im really sorry. But im really working. Im not even look at others women. And that day.. i dont call for the taxi for you because i want to fetch you up but.. My heart brokes apart seeing you with that fucking man."

"So you're jealous huh?!"

"Hm, says someone who jealous too." Freen stick out her tongue. Becky making a face and then rolled her eyes before she look at freen with her puppy eyes.

"C-can we continue? Im so wet baby..."

Freen raise her eyebrows and smirking.

"Hmmm... I think... Im not continue. Im busy." Freen pout her lips too, doing this just purposely to tease becky. She then quickly gapping her body from becky as she leaving becky with that unrelease lust and orgasm.

Freen's smirks were growing when she take a sit on her swivel chair as becky stay stunned.

Did she really leave me hanging like this?!

Becky thought and hissed annoyingly.

"There is my clothes in the closet there. Take it and change." Freen said as her eyes focusing on her works with her lips keep smirking in satisfied.

"ugh!" Becky groaned and then walking to change her messy and ripped clothes that make by freen.

I will fucking punish you later, freen.