𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

~ Graduation— the best fucking day of my life

~ Graduation— the best fucking day of my life. To accomplish something so great feels amazing. I did this shit, I August Mercy Caddel graduated high school.

"Fuck I never thought I'd see this thing." I told my mother as I stared at the rolled up sheet of paper. Shit's, really just paper and yet it felt great to be holding it.

Gen handed me her just graduated sign pushing Brody at my side. "Don't I look good in a cap and gown short stuff?"

"Very good Brody."

"Where the hell is everyone? I need to get these pictures!" Genesis stressed. She's been trying to get a group picture for the last twenty minutes but everyone is kinda everywhere at the moment.

"Gen we can do it later. I think their just saying their goodbyes."

I know Elijah is. He still has a lot of friends even though he quit the football team. Daphne is talking to her teachers, she's a teachers pet for sure. Addison is swapping spit with some junior who showed up to support her brother today. The girl has no boundaries.

Unfortunately we don't know what happened to Abigail it's most likely she transferred schools a few months ago.

"Baby don't you want to sit down. I know it's kinda hot out here."

"I'm fine actually. Elijahs took off my heels when as soon as I got of stage." The surprise in everyone's face when they saw that I'm damn near nine months pregnant was funny as hell. I'm known as the girl who beat the living dog shit out of Hazel Greene, my picture is up in the school's trophy case alongside Diamond Henley and a few other chicks.

Now that's an accomplishment.

Beatrix came running towards me with open arms her partner following behind her. They had red hair, green eyes, tall as shit, pale skin, and of course as gorgeous as ever.

"Look at you! Ahhh, I'm so happy, so proud actually you did amazing these last few months and you graduated Mercy!"

"I did, yes I did. Your talks helped a lot and I read every last one of your emails. You sent one every other week which was very helpful."

"I'm glad." She smiled. Bea pushed her spouse towards me and they grew red in the face, possibly due to nerves.

"Ellerie, Mercy. Mercy, Ellerie. Greet each other."

"It's nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand.

They shook it. "And you as well, Bea has talked about you a lot. Like— a lot."

We laughed Beatrix denying their claim. She loves me, even if she won't admit it.