~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎~

(Two weeks later)

(Two weeks later)

~ I've grown. Or at at least I'd like to think I have. Parties just don't do it for me anymore like they used to.

"Mercy! Bitch get up and dance with me!" Janiyah screamed at the top of her lungs through the music. She pulled my arm and I just rolled my eyes getting up from the couch to be pulled to the middle of some frat boys living room

The smell of alcohol was strong and the people were stronger. It smelt of sweat and old gym socks "Niyah, I think I'm ready to go." I tried whispering to her

She just keep grinding her ass against my front and my patience was running thin. "What?!"

"Let's go home!"

We took her car here so it wasn't like I could just leave and she was drunk off her ass so I couldn't leave her here.

"Mercy chill, you've been so boring these past couple of days! Go have fun!"

I could have dragged her by her fucking wig but instead I'm caught off guard by someone slapping my ass. I turned around and glare at the idiot behind me

"You're hot as fuck."

I cross my arms over my chest and look at him from head to toe. "And you are disgusting."

"Don't be like that, I'm sure I can," He looks me up and down "find some way to get you to change your mind

Someone bumps into me and I stumble forward into him. A bunch of us all fall on the floor and they laugh. He reeks of beer and and to much cologne. I gagged, putting my hand over my mouth.

His hand touched my thigh and all the puke I've been keeping in all night finally came out all over his shirt. He looked disgusted but I could care less.
————
Storming out of the house I push a couple of people out of my way while tugging my jacket on.

"Mercy!"

I kept walking finally making up my mind and just walking home "Mercy wait I'm sorry!"

"Your sorry?!" I laugh "I've been telling you all night that I was ready to go Janiyah! I'm tired and I'm uncomfortable! You just don't listen."

"I didn't think it was that serious!"

"You never think, it's always just about you! Janiyah this, Janiyah that! I've done everything you've wanted all week and just this one night when I wanted to rest you couldn't even give me that!"