~𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘~

~these motherfuckers got us in this library

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

~these motherfuckers got us in this library. Abby is on her phone watching Tiktok and Daph is going through the bookshelf's.

Elijah hadn't called me at all which is weird. We just walked out. It wasn't that big of a deal not like I was the one talking about how good my teachers look. Not like I pay attention to that shit!

The pencil in my hand breaks and I roll my eyes

"It's getting to you to huh?"

"I don't know Abby. Walking out was still kind of stupid."

She slammed her hands down on the table making the librarian shush us. I give her an apologetic smile and she goes back to her books

"We run around for them all day we take care of them when their sick and they have the nerve to talk about other bitches in front of us. Hell no. I don't care how much she threatens me I can abuse that stupid ass safe word for the rest of the year if I have to."

She huffs and sits back in her chair.
At least I'm not the only insecure one.

"Why is Daphne not freaking out like us though?"

"She's a virgin, Brody won't even touch her without her consent which she won't give."

I look at her in shock "we've been in this school for almost two months. That boy hasn't gotten nun in two month's?!" I whisper harshly

She shakes her head no "she's scared. I don't blame her the guys at this school look like they can rip you half. I mean look at you and Elijah, you're basically a midget to him. I can only imagine how big his dick is."

"Would you like to see?" I ask playfully

She gags "no, hoe I'm gay for a reason. That's nasty keep it to yourself."

"So you and Addison don't top each other?"

"She tops me. She won't let me do her but I think if I ask really nicely and bat my eyelashes and say with a cherry on top she'll let me."

Addy looks happy with her plan. Excited even. "Sorry to burst your bubble babe but I think your gonna have to do a lot more than use your words." I say sticking out my tongue

She smirks understanding what I mean. She bites her lip thinking about it and I couldn't help but laugh. We are some sluts. Daphne soon comes back to the table a scowl on her face

"What's wrong babe?"

"I think I've read almost every book in here. I couldn't find anything I like."

"Damn. I'm sure Elijah has some he'll probably let you borrow. You want me to ask for you?"

Her eyes light up "will you?!"

"Of course."

She hugs my arm and I pat her head. She's so cute

"Okay guys I think we've let them sweat enough."