𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝y 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

(Two months later) ~ Studying has never been easy for me

(Two months later)
~ Studying has never been easy for me. Nothing about sitting down for hours looking at the same shit over and over sounds appealing and if it does... seek help— immediately

I sighed and pushed my math book to the side and got back to my computer trying to type up my college application. I should have been did this but the past three months have been chaotic. From getting everything ready for the babies, the drivers test I was forced to take, and then finals are coming up. They start tomorrow actually.

Onyx trudges into the room whining while coming and laying his head on my thigh. "Hey bubby, you okay?" I scratch behind his ears and rub his fur like I know he wants. He's such a big baby. He's gotten taller and isn't as fat as he was months ago. I think it's because his body is bigger.

Looking at the time I sigh and get up to stretch which is a hassle. The first few months of pregnancy and then the last two are the worst, especially when your stomach is basically the size of a huge ass watermelon. Then again I'm probably bigger than a watermelon.

I thought shit was gonna be sweet. Hell no, I can kiss my old body goodbye. I go to fix him food only to realize I can't reach the bowl. Huffing I waddle back to my room and pull a pair of shorts on under my dress.

I grabbed the keys, the bag of dog food and slipped on my crocs. "Come on bubby. Let's go see daddy." We get on the elevator taking us down to the first floor. Getting off we pass Thompson who greets us a good afternoon. Walking towards the car I opened the passenger side for onyx to get in. The car seats take up the backseat. I get behind the wheel strapping myself in before pulling out of the parking garage.

The drive to the tattoo shop isn't lengthy but my hunger made it so. We stopped to McDonald's getting lunch for me and Eli. I also got Onyx a ten piece nugget which he fucked up on the way there. As I'm pulling open the door to the shop Onyx starts barking making me look around.

"What's wrong?"

He starts growling and I didn't understand what was the issue because no one was around but us. Puffing my cheeks I pull open the door not having the patience to deal with this right now. "It's either you come on or I leave you out here, you know you hate the dark Onyx."

He starts whining and decides to lay down by the door. I didn't want to leave him out here but I couldn't exactly pick him up either. I didn't want anyone to take my damn dog, but I don't think he'd run away. "Be good and stay still. I'll be right back."

Hesitantly I closed the door watching for a moment to see if he'd move. When he didn't I sighed and walked away. I was surprised no one rushed to see who was at the door they normally do. Walking further into the shop I see the boys crowded up at just this one spot.

I peaked over Landon's shoulder. "What are we watching?"

All three jumped moving back while Diego snatches the phone from Mark's hands quickly shutting it off.