𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢

~ After all that noise we were making earlier I was surprised to see how long everyone slept

~ After all that noise we were making earlier I was surprised to see how long everyone slept. That gave me time to work on some of my projects. After having cleared a spot in a corner in the living room I put some tarp down and one of my canvas sat against the wall.

My hair was pinned up and out of my face. I had loose silk shorts on to help ease some of the pain I felt on my ass cheeks. Whatever that cream was kinda help. It made the burn cold and less hot so I'm okay. I placed a pillow under my ass for extra protection though.

I had on one of my old bandeaus to keep from getting my shirts full of paint. My hands and legs already had splatters on them.

"What's this supposed to be?" Genesis asks standing behind me drinking her coffee. The smell was strong and I was feening for a cup but I couldn't. I've had to much already.

"It's a person. Addison to be precise."

I could understand how she wouldn't know. I just started painting. I'm doing it from memory which is harder than I thought, but I'm challenging myself.

"She's beautiful. She's the one with the blue hair right?"

"Yup. Addy could be a model if she wanted to. She has the legs, the body, the face."

Mixing some of the paint with my brush I tried making the blue a little darker. It's coming out how I want it to it just takes time. The elevator dinged making me look away from my paint.

Elijah, Bellamy and Onyx had just came back from the donut shop. Bell already has two clutched in his hands. The kid has a sweet tooth. He skipped into the kitchen singing whatever song that's been on repeat in his head since waking up.

Wiping the paint from my hands I grabbed my phone quickly answering Daphnes call. "Hey."

{did she call you?!} Daphne says whispering for whatever reason.

"No." I laugh. "Why're you whispering?"

{oh, I'm at the library.}

Of course she is.

{Abigail called me last night, but I didn't answer.}

"Well, why not?" I ask moving over a bit as Elijah comes and sit beside me. He hands me a glass of milk and I thanked him, kissing his cheek.

{I was kinda preoccupied. I was thinking she'd call us together but then again you aren't exactly the first person I'd call either if I were her.}

I frown while biting into my donut. "What's that supposed to mean?" I mumbled.

{Mercy, you have a way of making people feel like... shit.}