𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘

~ I hugged Bellamy bye as he clung onto my shirt

~ I hugged Bellamy bye as he clung onto my shirt. I braided his curly hair back and he looks so handsome I could pinch his cheeks if he'd let me and believe me I've tried.

"I'm going to miss you so much Bell."

"I'll miss you too. I love you Mercy."

I cooed at my little brother who's getting so big. He isn't even crying like the last time we parted and I'm so happy for it. He's growing up and he understands that this isn't a goodbye forever. It's a for now.

I kissed his forehead and gave him one last squeeze before strapping him into his car seat. "I'll see you for you birthday okay."

"Okay. Please take care of Onyx he's my friend."

"I will, be good for moms."

He gave me a thumbs up and I smiled closing the door. It's been an eventful few days with them. I spent all of yesterday at the aquarium and trying not to puke because of all that water. The picnic we had afterwards though was good.

Everyone enjoyed themselves and I am especially proud of Elijah because he tried his hardest to ease the tension between him and my mother.

Yes, I know about the conversation they had. He told me, granted he tells me everything. Surprisingly all went well but now they have to leave.

We leave for our flight in four hours and I'm just so ready to go and relax. Genesis came and hugged me expressing her love and worry and everything that a parent could express for their child. She reminded me that I should call always because family is important and if there's anything that she values it's that.

Sighing I stood in front of Dalia. We shared a long look, something we'd both do whenever either of us was about to tell the other off.

I tucked my hands into the pocket of my sweat pants eying my mother. She cut her eyes at me and I did the same.

"You're still my daughter you know."

"I know that mom."

"Good, I'm just letting you know."

"Thank you for the reminder." I said a small smile creeping up my face. She rolled her eyes and pulled me in for a hug. I returned the gesture wrapping my arms around her as well. She smelt so good, like strawberry candy.

I took her to Victoria secret as a small mommy daughter thing. The things I do for the people I love. All them smells in there had me about to pass out.

I sighed into her neck and she did the same. "Call me whenever."

"I will."

"And make sure to eat. Those babies need a good meal everyday."

"I know."

"Take care of yourself too baby. Don't get to overwhelmed by anything or anybody. Take breaks if you need to, drink lots of fluids and stay away from all that damn coffee."