~𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛~

~slipping out of bed I don't bother waking Elijah seeing as he's dead to the world right now

The sun was shining bright through the windows of Elijah's room back at the Hart mansion. It's been three weeks since Elizabeth coming home with baby Alijah and I'm excited. We just got here last night but I didn't get to see her because I was to tired but I'm wide awake now.

I was feeling great, no nausea, no nothing just hunger for food and I have baby fever. I slipped on my robe leaving the room and made way downstairs. The maids all greeted me and I smiled my good mornings. Following that amazing breakfast smell into the dining room I gushed at the sight of three different waffle types.

Blueberry, chocolate chip, strawberry!

"Go ahead I know you want to." I hear Nathaniel saying behind me

"Are you sure? No one's here yet." I pouted

"No one eats at this breakfast table anymore. I'd be happy if you joined me. Elizabeth is still asleep, Alijah has colic so there isn't much sleeping going on."

I cooed at the thought. I did my research and apparently baby's who have a hard time adjusting to the environment tend to have colic.

I took a seat, him sitting across from me. "Have you tried pressing down on her lower stomach. She may be gassy."

"The doctors have suggested it."

Grabbing my plate I went for the strawberry waffles. I look towards one of the cooks as she came and brought the beverages

"Is this real strawberries?"

"Of course, is there something wrong ma'am?"

"No! It's perfect, I've just never had strawberries in my waffles before."

She smiled handing me a glass of apple juice.

"She's to cute." She tells Nathaniel as I start drizzling syrup over my breakfast. I took my time eating and savoring everything. It feels so good to be able to just kee-

"August!"

Oh shit. I smiled at Nathaniel placing my fork down "in here my love." I mumbled with chewed up waffle in my mouth

Nathaniel tried hiding the smile on his face behind his glass "don't laugh at me, I was just excited." I tell him

"I'll step into the kitchen for a minute."

"Please don't leave me." I begged

"I love you but you're on your on." He got up going into the other room. My heart swelled at his words, a small smile pulling at my lips. I wonder if he realized he said that.

I couldn't bask in the joy for to long before Elijah comes storming into the dinning room. I swung my feet innocently offering a pretty smile.

"Good morning."