~𝚃𝚠𝚘~✨

~Sitting on the couch with my mother in front of me I'd been trying to process all the shit spewing from her mouth for the past hour

"Mercy are you okay?"

I dropped out of school during my 11th grade year and they were fine with it. We all agreed that being around that many people wasn't great for my "health"
So why the fuck is she trying to send me back.

"I'm not gonna back to school."

"It's not a regular school besides I think you'll like this one."

"What about doing work do you think I'll like?" I asked, cutting my eyes at her.

"August-."

"Oh here we go again."

"Can you just listen? Please."

Sighing I motioned for her to continue. There's nothing that's going to make me change my mind about this. I'm 19 I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

"After everything that happened I am truly sorry for what I said to you. That wasn't fair of me and as your mother I should know better than to make you feel any less of yourself."

"I told you I forgive you. That was a week ago, mom stop feeling guilty."

"That isn't what this is about... even though we know you were telling the truth Mercy you also can't control yourself."

"What are you even talking about?"

"...how many men have you slept with in the past week? Be honest because I already know the answer."

"That's none of your business."

"It's not, but that doesn't mean I can't see. This place is going to help you better yourself and finish school."

"Why are you talking like I already said yes?... I'm not going."

"I've already sighed the papers and paid the tuition. Mercy you are going whether you like it or not and I'm not discussing this any further."

Standing up I was pissed. "Don't I get a say in this?!"

"No. I gave you a option two years ago to either find a job or go back to school. You've decided to waste your time doing other things. This will help you. It'll discipline you and show you that there are other important things beside just having sex."

"You're just like fucking dad and everyone else. You all just want to fix me as if I'm broken or some shit!"

"That's not what I'm saying!"

"Isn't it? Talking about discipline as if I don't deal with enough with having church and pencil skirts being shoved down my throat every goddamn weekend!"

Fuck it's always the same shit with these people. Poor August can't even live her own life without someone breathing down my neck. Leaving through the front door I got in my car. She kept screaming but I locked the door and started the car leaving .