~𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡~

~ I examine my long knotless braids that reached my ass out in the mirror

~ I examine my long knotless braids that reached my ass out in the mirror. Janiyah stood beside me hers just as long as mine.

"We look good as fuck. Eatable actually."

I laugh going to pay Carla for doing our hair. I hand her my card and she swiped it twice for me and my bald headed friend

"Oh you paying for me to?!"

"Happy early Christmas bitch."

She hugs me and I roll my eyes grabbing my card "thank you Carla."

"Of course. Make sure to tell your mothers it's time for them to get their hair trimmed again."

"I will."

They just like to gossip. All three of them.

Grabbing Janiyahs hand I pulled her out and we walked down to the boutique right next to the shop. I promised Bell I'd pick him up some Marvel shirts, that and I need something to wear for thanksgiving

Looking through the clothes I pull back a shirt jumping once Janiyah's dumb ass pops out through the rack

"Why so jumpy?"

"What are you five?! Why are you hiding in the clothes?"

She laughs evilly and I shake my head. My heart feels like it wants to fall through my ass.

"I've noticed that, you're really jumpy lately. What's wrong Mercy I never used to be able to scare you before."

I shrug "I don't know. Don't analyze me hoe, go over there and find you something to wear."

"Okayyyyy."

She skips over there and I wipe my sweaty hands on my jacket. What the hells wrong with me? I breathe and finish looking through the shirts finding four that I think he'll like.

It took me a while but finally I found a black long sleeve top and a brown plaid print suspender skirt. I got black knee length high heel boots to match.

"Mercy we should go get our nails done after this."

I look up at her from the clothes in my hand "I'm paying!" She rushes out

"You better be." I mumble

Going to pay for our clothes we then get in the car. I plug my phone up to the auxiliary cord and press play on my playlist.

PARTYNEXTDOOR FREAK IN YOU starts playing and I instantly turn up the radio putting on my glasses. Because why do I feel like a bad bitch?!

Quick, rush, rush, rush
Baby, just like Kimora Lee, oh
So pretty, girl, you belong in a gallery
What's your fantasy? (What's your fantasy?)
Say something you ain't never did (you ain't never did)
Like fuck and suck a real nigga