~𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎~

~ taking care of a sick man is harder than taking care of a two year old

~ taking care of a sick man is harder than taking care of a two year old. I grab the soup from the microwave and meet Elijah in the living room.

He doesn't look at me but I know he knows I'm right here
"Eat it."

"For the last time I'm not eating that shit."

"God stop being a child!"

He glares at me and I glare right back "you wouldn't be in this situation if you didn't spend your night drinking with Addison. She puked all over Abigail in their sleep."

He makes a disgusted face "yeah thank god I got up when I did or else you would have done the same shit to me."

His eyes soften "you left me last night?"

"Baby I got up to pee. You were damn near on the floor in your own vomit by the time I came back."

I gag at all the puke I had to clean "eat the damn soup or else I call your mother."

He rolls his eyes but I could care less. I sigh "I'm going get dressed. I have class, and still have to go get your homework from your teachers."

I take a quick shower and wash my hair. Braiding it in two braids I then did my edges and called it a day. Putting on my khaki pants and white shirt with my sweater I grab my black and white dunks to finish off my outfit.

Packing my bag I slide my phone in my back pocket before leaving the room. I roll my eyes at Elijah who's struggling to light his cigarette. That lighters broken dummy

I let him struggle maybe it'll help him learn that those things aren't good for him.

"I'm leaving, you better eat that."

"Yeah. Okay."

He's not going to eat it but you know what. I don't care... okay maybe I care a little bit.

I kiss his forehead and he raises an eyebrow at me "what was that?"

"A kiss."

"No, no, no that was a pity kiss."

I laugh and ruffle his already messy hair "get better then maybe I'll give you a real kiss."

He scoffs and I go to open the door but before I can Abigail is already dragging Addison in behind her

"You!" She points at Elijah

"You deal with it! I've had enough!"

She pushes Addison who looks just as bad in and sits her on the couch beside her best friend. She looks at the two in disgust

"Just trifling. The both of you should be ashamed. Puke on each other goddamnit!"

And she storms out dragging me behind her. We go to the cafeteria for breakfast Brody and Daphne already being at the table.