𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡

~ We said no more crazy sex until after I gave birth

~ We said no more crazy sex until after I gave birth... I should have known that was a lie.

We were two rounds in and I was getting my shit rearranged. Any sensible thoughts were long gone leaving me a disheveled, incoherent, confused mess of a person. Pleasure tingled up my spine and I moaned throwing my head back against his chest. Elijah was behind me, my leg lifted over his hip. He pushed into me from behind and I except it with ease.

I moan, he curses then starts pounding into me. "Fuck, you hear that baby? Your pretty pussy making noises for me?" I was clenching around him greedily, my hand wrapped into his. I whine. "Yes, fuck yes."

Each time he moaned my name I felt my body tingle in all the right places. I love how vocal he is, knowing that I can make him want to be this way is enough to make me come.

"Oh!" I cry arching forwards, euphoria taking over my entire existence. He licked up my neck, nipping at my skin. I could feel him twitching and throbbing inside me, my pussy contracting around the hard length of his dick. He kissed me and open mouthed invitation that I gladly took. Goosebumps spread across my skin, as he pounded into me trying to reach heaven just as me.

At one point he pulls his mouth away from mine, stuttering breathes fanning my lips. I pull him deeper with every thrust rolling my hips to fuck him back. I groaned reveling in the look of lust on his face, dazed blue eyes so pretty to look at.

His hand pushed my hair from my face gripping it in his hand as he pushed his tongue into my mouth. Warm cum slid down my thigh as he reached around drawing circles on my clit. I panted, his soft hair between my fingers, gripping the strands as he thrusted twice more, hard and deep.

I cried out his name while coming, my pussy throbbing. Elijah keeps fucking me until he's finished emptying his cum deep inside me. I breathe a breath of air calming myself, my body warm from our activities.

He pulled himself out of me placing chaste kisses on my swollen lips. Turning over I ran my thumb over his bottom lip, loving how bruised it looks. "Let's go to the Cheesecake Factory tomorrow."

He laughs, dimples showing. "Why is that the first thing you say after sex?"

Lazily I pat his cheek, feeling drowsy. "I'm taking you out on a date and we're going to eat cake. Lots of cake because you deserve cake."

"I have enough cake." He says grabbing my ass. We kiss, the slow but sensuous action making me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Eli buries his face in my neck and I sigh running my finger through his hair.

"We have to shower, but I'm too tired." He admits. I agree not wanting to move from the bed.

Reluctantly we get up to clean ourselves up along with the room. By the time I'm exiting the bathroom I'm yawning and Eli is already asleep. I turned off the light and went downstairs for a glass of water.