~𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡~

~ After spending time with Darwin I went to pick up Bell from school

~ After spending time with Darwin I went to pick up Bell from school. Going through the pickup line I smiled seeing him patiently waiting next to his teacher.
Unlocking the door Ms. Cameron helped him into his car seat making sure he's buckled in

The teachers at this school are big on safety they throw a fit if the kid is even sat in the front seat and it's literally mandatory they have a car seat. I get it safety always but damn

"Mercy!"

"Hey babe. I got you chicken nuggets and fries."

Grabbing the McDonald's bag I hand it to him at the back. He's very clean when he eats so I don't stress it.

The teacher closed his door and came to the passenger window. "Ms. Caddel I was wondering if I could have a moment of your time."

"Yeah, is something wrong?"

"No! Everything is fine."

She looked like she just didn't want to discuss this in front of Bellamy. "I can park and we can speak there."

"That would be great thank you."

"No problem."

I pulled off out of the line and into the parking lot. "I'll be back, okay?"

He gave me his little thumbs up stuffing fries in his mouth. Stepping out of the car I closed the door and his teacher came up to me. "Did he punch a kid?" I ask off the jump because he'll do it just because I told him he could

"No." She laughed shaking her head. "Bellamy is a great student and exceptionally talented. He's actually smarter than a lot of the kids his age he's only three and can count to thirty and say his ABC's."

I don't mean to brag but- I taught him that!

"No, this is about his sleeping. Bellamy stays awake for maybe an hour of our classes but eventually he'll fall asleep so I'll transfer him to his mat. It's not a problem but it's also not normal... Bellamy may have narcolepsy."

"Excuse me."

"I used to be a doctor Ms. Caddel and I've seen multiple cases of it. I mean look at him."

I turn my head and look back at the kid who's sleeping with his hand in his McDonald's bag. "Shit." I open the door and fix his head to where he wouldn't be hurting when he wakes

"Sometimes it'll only be for a few minutes or he'll go for an hour, you never actually know how long it'll last."

"So what are we supposed to do about this?"

"Get him evaluated, make sure that it is what's happening. The sooner the better."

I close the door and nod at her "I'll let our parents know thank you Ms. Cameron."

"You're welcome. Have a great day and you should check his backpack, he hasn't been getting his journals signed anymore but I don't see why he does very well with them."