~𝙾𝚗𝚎~✨

~There weren't a lot of interesting things I could say about myself

~There weren't a lot of interesting things I could say about myself. My name is August Mercy Caddel, but I prefer Mercy.

I like when people call me Mercy.

I'm 19 and besides the fact that I'm black and 5'6 there wasn't much to be told.
Oh, except if people wanted to know about my condition. The condition that has ridiculed my life in every way possible.

Being a known slut is hard. Do I like it? No. Can I help the fact that I can't control myself enough to even think straight? Again, no.

That's why I'm here... in this closet... getting my shit rearranged.

In the moment it feels amazing. What wasn't amazing is that this closet was small so there wasn't much room to move—making it harder for me to catch my breath

"Fuck Jason." I groaned as he took me, his thrusts deep and aggressive. Over and over again until I'm trying not to scream and alert any passersby's.

His lips were on my neck and shoulder distracting the pain of his nails digging into my skin. "I'm gonna come." I moaned. His hand grabbed my throat squeezing hard enough to make me loose all fucking rational thoughts of what I'm doing.

"Shit I'm almost there." He groaned
He was speeding up, my stomach in knots. I could feel him twitching inside of me and suddenly I'm alert to everything "Don't... come on me." My breathing heavy and uneven and even though I'm feeling so good right now I also know we have to stop.

My orgasm washed over me making me bite into my fist. He filled me up at the same time making my entire body shake. Even breathless I reached back placing a hand on his chest to push him away.

My stupid ass just fucked the preachers son... Again.

"What part of don't come in me don't you understand?"

"Sorry... it was to last minute." He mumbled tucking himself away into his pants.

Rolling my eyes I pulled my skirt up my legs and my shirt over my head. "Great, let's never do that again." I keep saying that, but somehow every Sunday I end up back in this same closet with this same eighteenth year old boy who's also studying to become a preacher.

If his father found out about this I'm sure he'd be disappointed in the slut I've turned his precious boy into. He fixes his glasses and tucked his shirt into his black pants. He's cute, like really cute, but I'm only fucking him for his dick they just don't make 'em like that anymore.

"M-mercy I was wondering if you'd-."

"Save it. I've already heard the rumors and no I will not accompany you to your prom. Take Kayla she's nice and she actually likes you. Jason you shouldn't get attached to me I'm not who your parents want you with and honestly I don't need that type of commitment."