~𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛~✨

~ Walking in a line I tried to run off three to four times each time being caught

~ Walking in a line I tried to run off three to four times each time being caught. Now I'm being escorted personally with my hands cuffed and into the school.

I thought I was the only one still trying at this point but apparently not. "Let me go, I'll cut your fucking dicks off!" They had that poor girl by her arms and legs carrying her wherever the rest of us were going.

I've decided to not even care anymore. I die I die, life isn't all to interesting anyways.

This place was beautiful though, huge trees covered the walk way of the entrance and marble walls cover the inside. The floor beneath us was shiny and pitch black, I could see my reflection.

Pictures of students from previous years littered the walls and trophies in the display cases. In the middle of the room sat a statue of a man and woman entwined together with sheets draped around their frame. I thought it was weird place to put something like that but as we entered the huge ass auditorium the sexual quotes and posters made me forget about it.

I'm walked up the stairs to a seat farthest back. He un-cuffed me and I rubbed my wrist from the pain of how tight they were.

"Don't move or else they go back on."

Rolling my eyes I say. "Whatever." He was huge and I don't really want to be tackled by his ass. The room took minutes almost an hour before finally being filled up. I stared straight ahead keeping my eyes on anything but the walls. The words alone made my need to rub one out increase drastically.

A few people bumped my legs trying to get to their seats but I didn't pay it any mind. Soon the ceremony started and a woman dressed in all black walked upon the stage. Her blonde hair flowed past her hips and her long legs were on display for the whole crowd to see.

She was beautiful, fair skin, plump lips that looked to be naturally red in color. Her breast sat high in her dress and her curves stuck out as well. I wasn't attracted to woman but she was doing it for me. I'd definitely fuck her.

No, bad Mercy. Calm down.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Elizabeth Hart but you all may calm me Mrs. Hart."

"Good morning Mrs. Hart." Everyone said simultaneously. I kept quiet not knowing I had to even speak but that earned a shoulder nudge from the guard beside me. I look at him like he's stupid— I want him to do again. His ass gon go tumbling down these fucking bleachers.

"I would first like to Welcome you all to Gray-Field Academy. I know A lot of you are clueless on what's going on but that is why I'm here. I'm here to help you achieve greatness through hard work and disciple. This is not a school to just challenge your mind but your bodies as well."