~𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎~

~ A normal morning in the Hart house consisted of breakfast and paper reading

~ A normal morning in the Hart house consisted of breakfast and paper reading. A little bit of conversation here and there but nothing to serious... or fucking annoying. Today though oh today seemed to not be one of those days.

I woke stretching as best I could with Elijah's tight hold on me in his sleep. My eyes fluttered open, first instinct was to rub the arm tightly secured around my waist and pat his hand that's holding my titty for comfort.

He will find a way to be extremely close to me not that I mind. What I did mind though was the flush of the toilet and the bright light coming from the bathroom. I was still a bit sleepy so it took me a minute to realize that it wasn't me or Elijah.

I also noticed the time on the digital clock next to the bed, 4:30.

In the body mirror against the wall I could see someone. Big, white, hairy and naked. Like butt ass naked! Afraid, I watched as the man brought my oatmeal body wash to his nose sniffing it like it was the best thing he'd ever smelt.

"Please don't." I cringed. God I know your listening to me, please don't let this man do what I think-

"Oh my fucking god!" I screamed squeezing my eyes shut. I heard heavy footsteps steps running across the floor and the door opening and shutting with a loud slam.

Elijah jumped in his sleep. "What the hell?" He groaned while tightening his hold on me

I'm mentally scarred for life. I don't want to be here anymore, I think I should gouge my own eyes from their sockets and burry them in the backyard. I started to wonder how long he'd been in here and what all he saw. "Elijah. Elijah wake up."

"Baby go back to sleep." He mumbled pushing his head in my neck. Any other day I would have enjoyed the affection and the small kisses in the morning but not now. Subconsciously I pulled the cover closer to my naked chest to cover me. "Please get up. Someone was in here you have to let me go anyways we have school." I pleaded

"what do you mean someone was in here?" He asked slowly but with demanding in his voice. It made me shiver. I haven't heard him speak like that since his mothers birthday party and he beat the shit out of his uncle.

"Someone was in here." I repeat still shaken at the thought of that man seeing me. Maybe I'm just thinking to much into it and I didn't see a white naked man with a beer belly who was touching himself to the smell of my body wash. Maybe I'm just deranged from sleep and need more sleep.

Hell, can pregnancy make you see shit?!

I was to busy in my head to even notice Elijah had gotten dressed. I'd only realized when the room door swung open and his voice boomed through the hall's frighteningly. He could make a grown man piss their pants if he kept this up.

I slowly got up and got down from the bed that's entirely to big for no reason. Grabbing Elijah's black shirt, I pulled it over my head and grabbed a pair of boxer shorts from the dresser. Entering the bathroom I looked around seeing a beer bottle next to the toilet and broken glass by the tub