~Novalie~

-Warning- this chapter is fucked up is all imma say, you have been warned!!!

~Novalie~

(Three months later)

Life is a joke.

A sick, twisted fucking joke.

Well, my life at least.

"Did you, or did you not flush the fucking pills Novalie?!" My mother screamed for the millionth time today. She was growing red in the face and it seems the more I ignore the bitch the angrier she gets.

I could only stare at her as she tore our entire apartment apart looking for something that's been flushed since two nights ago. You'd think she'd keep a close eye on her mentally unstable child but no she's to worried about her fucking boyfriends that stumble in and out of here every night.

I don't feel sorry for her, why should I anyways? Not like it matters, we'll all be dead soon.

"I'm calling the hospital! They'll know what to do with you, I can't do this shit anymore." She said— storming across the living room for the house phone.

She made it five steps before I picked up the glass vase from the table and smashed it over her head. I kicked her in the stomach, and she hunched over dropping the phone and falling to her knees. "I don't think you want to do that."

"You fucking-."

I kicked her again, harder making Karen split her head on the edge of the table. She cried feening hurt, it's all just lies. "Don't tell me you can't handle that. I mean I barley grazed you, here let me try again."

Sending repeated kicks to her stomach she screamed in agony reaching to grab my foot. "S-stop! Stop, you're h-hurting me!"

"That's," I kicked her again. "The," again. "Fucking," again. "Point." One last time.

I grabbed her by her brown hair holding her head up. She was already banged up from the night before when one of her hookups found out she stole his drugs. My mother is a fairly skinny woman, she's pale and malnourished. Killing her would be easy.

Dragging her to the kitchen I grabbed a few zip ties from the drawer and bind her hands together to the fridge. "W-what are you-."

"If you don't want to die, stay out of my way. I'm not going to say it again." I warned.

I hate to admit it but I need the fucking idiot. She's the only person providing for me, I'm not even seventeen yet. If she dies I'll be sent away and I can't have that.

She screamed as I walked away going into her room. I grabbed her little baggy from the nightstand before returning to her side. "You little piece of shit, what're you doing with my things?!"

Dumping the bag I grab a spoon getting her daily dose of heroin ready. "Don't worry, I'm going to make you feel real good."

Her eyes watched my every step even corrected me when I messed up something. I pulled the now liquid into the syringe and flicked it a few times. Tying a shoe lace around her arm to catch sight of a good vein, Karen started rushing me like the addict she is. Putting her out of her fucking misery I stuck the needle in her arm letting the drug infiltrate her body.