~𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗~✨

~Those three days flew by fast

~Those three days flew by fast. I spent most of it in my room only coming out to eat and watch Tv occasionally. Elijah hadn't talked to me since that night and normally you'd think that was usual because we don't know each other but you can tell when someone's ignoring you.

I got up from my bed that now had silk sheets and blankets dreading the morning. My first day of classes and I already hate it. Quickly showering to past time and then doing my morning routine I got dressed.

Pulling on my white long sleeve and khaki shorts I grabbed my white forces and put on my shoes cupping the socks a bit at the top. My hair was already up in a clip from last night so I decided to leave it as that.

It's messy but who cares, not me.
Our book bags needed to be see through which was crazy in my opinion. My mother sent over a designer see through bag with an, "I'm sorry note." She thinks I'm mad at her but I'm not. Well not anymore. Packing it with all my materials I feel young all over again.

I'm only nineteen but my last time being in a classroom was two years ago. I left because it wasn't for me and I kept daydreaming about fucking my teachers every damn day.

I hope all of them are ugly this time around. Folding my schedule up I put it in my pocket and then spray myself down in perfume. Breathing I give myself a pep talk that everything is going to be okay and no bitch is going to try me. The amount of fights I got into because of my looks is crazy. In my opinion I don't even look all that interesting.

Without the makeup like now I think I look quit plain, the only thing that stuck out is my bright blue braces. Blue is my favorite color so whenever the orthodontist asks me if I want to change the color I say "NO!"

Leaving my room I close the door behind me going to the fridge. Grabbing a bottle of orange juice and my croissant I popped it into the microwave for 30 seconds.

It's the same thing every morning. I stand in the same spot and he comes out of his room dressed to perfection but this time in his uniform. He reaches over my head to get to the cabinet instead of just saying excuse me and I say— "Good morning."
He hums his response and proceeds to fix his coffee.

Finishing my croissant I hear a knock at the door. Opening it Abigail is standing in front of me her bright doe eyes wide.
"How the hell do you look this good even with your hair all messy like that?!"

"It's a talent. What do you want?"

Letting her in she waved at Elijah who just nodded. "We can walk to class together?"

She was asking instead of stating she wants me to walk with her. "I guess."

"Great but like now because I wasn't supposed to run off... and I ran off."

She was playing with her fingers rocking back and forth on her feet. She has to much energy in the mornings.

"You. Come here now!" Addison stood in the doorway of the room looking to be out of breath. "Qué te dije acerca de quedarte quieto?!"